💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga movie already filmed, "unsure" of new music date

Americano

Featured Posts

Anyway, being rated R is good, It's means nothing's being held back!

We get to see Gaga in the nude, swearing and drinking alcohol til she passes out :popcorn:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seana39223

I don't believe it; she also said on LM that she would have new props for the tour but that was BS

TheMadridHash

We didn't know the movie was already filmed, actually.

People were wondering which tour date she'd use to film for it, but it's already been done.

She Tweeted

@ladygaga: Yes its true, I will be making my debut as an actress ln the amazing MACHETE KILLS BY @RODRIGUEZ IM SO EXCITED!!! AH! Filming was insane.

JULY 26

check it if you like

only if she cared. You're freaking 14.

It's for the big guys. It's a film for the more adult fans... not the lil teenagers.

BRING IT ON GAGA! SO PUMPED!

You must feel so special.

Americano

I don't believe it; she also said on LM that she would have new props for the tour but that was BS

She said she was working on them, actually.

She Tweeted

@ladygaga: Yes its true, I will be making my debut as an actress ln the amazing MACHETE KILLS BY @RODRIGUEZ IM SO EXCITED!!! AH! Filming was insane.

JULY 26

check it if you like

That's not the same movie. :rofl:

Epione

Gaga, your nose looks really good lately!

:laughga:

This. :laughga: And your signature is killing me everytime I see it. :lolgaga:

Dawson

Gaga, your nose looks really good lately!

:laughga:

I was genuinely scrolling down anticipating this post from you! :flutter:

Had the HBO special been released like an actual movie, it would have been rated R too. I don't think its going to be a terrible adults only movie, but just more like the normal swears and partial nudity were used to. I believe you can only say the "F" word once (maybe twice) in a PG 13 film. Do you have any idea how edited and false the whole thing would be if it was PG 13? The rating will suck for a lot of underage fans, but Gaga simply can't cater her career to please parents.

Dawson

Is it confirmed it's going to be released in theaters? Imagine the fukcing movie poster :giveup:

It's for the big guys. It's a film for the more adult fans... not the lil teenagers.

Shut up omfg :roll: nobody can control their age. I wish i could go see it, but if I dont want to see it with any adults i know, because that would be weird. So i will probably never see it unless somehow i am allowed to get in on DVD. Gaga cares about all of her fans and that was extrememly

TheMadridHash

That's not the same movie. :rofl:

i thought we were talking about her movie not the documentary :sweat:, anyway, i hope its good and it's not cheesy as 98% of these things are

iAstroLeo

You were once 14, and I'm sure you'd be pissed that you couldn't see it either if during that time your favorite popstar decided to put out a movie Rated-R. You must feel so big :fail:

Maturity >> Age

Gurl bye

Anyway, being rated R is good, It's means nothing's being held back!

Fans who are over 18 and get to actually see it get to see Gaga in the nude, swearing and drinking alcohol til she passes out :popcorn:

Fixed

Archived