💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So what are the worldwide sales?

jhonyguy04

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

10M shipped by the end of the tour, easily. Tour boosts sales, so it's a no-brainer.

Such a flop album tbh.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the label says goes. It's 8 million worldwide, regardless if it's the actual sales or not as the media outlets often take what the label had been press releasing anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

This I thought it sold 10 mil. as well :nails:

Diamond album for Ladey Gagz :nacho:

10M WW is not Diamond or certifiable in any way

• 2 weeks later...
Gagaloo911

Yea I definitely concur that it will be 10 million shipped by the end of the tour. It's got to be around 8 million right now, as the label has confirmed this and it sounds about right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Robotboy

people said 7 millions in late 2011. i believe its almost 9 sold now especially since she toured the world except north america.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

It sold 6.8 million in 2011 according to the UMG report; it's sold over 7 million by now.

people said 7 millions in late 2011. i believe its almost 9 sold now especially since she toured the world except north america.

It has not sold 9 million. It's only shipped 8 million.

Anybody knows A very Gaga holiday,Cherry Tree seasons,sales?

Very insignifcant. Cherrytree Sessions only sold 10,000 in the US.

Media Traffic:

The Fame - 13.5M

The Fame Monster EP - 1.85M

Born This Way - 6M

Mediatraffic works on a point system. 1 point does not always equal 1 sale, it's weighted. (ie, bigger markets add more points, smaller markets don't get whole points)

The Fame (individually) sold 7 million worldwide. The Fame Monster (2-disc and 8-track) sold 8 million, and BTW sold 7 million.

WarriorPrince

The Fame (individually) sold 7 million worldwide. The Fame Monster (2-disc and 8-track) sold 8 million, and BTW sold 7 million.

Source? I really hope TFM sold that well WW.

Like It Rough

Mediatraffic works on a point system. 1 point does not always equal 1 sale, it's weighted. (ie, bigger markets add more points, smaller markets don't get whole points)

Ok, thanks for info, i didn't know about ''point system'' thing...

VforVendetta

Me too! :coffee::yes:

If Mediatraffic is right BTW now is at 6million+ sales :nails: .The shipped are not sales, and we don't know if they will be sold at all!! :chica:

Archived