Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

R. Kelly Responds to Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

This man is sick. 

R.Kelly addresses the multiple accusations of sexual misconduct against him in a sprawling 19-minute song called “I Admit It” that dropped Monday morning.

The singer strikes a familiar defensive tone in the song, accusing haters of trying to destroy his career, admitting, “I done made some mistakes,” but fiercely denying the strongest accusations against him. “How they gon’ say I don’t respect these women, when all I’ve done is represent (30 years)/ Take my career and turn it upside down, ’cause you mad I’ve got some girlfriends (girlfriends),” he sings.

He sort-of admits to his widely reported predilection for younger women, at one point singing “I admit I f— with all the ladies, that’s both older and young ladies/ But tell me how they call it pedophile, because that sh– is crazy.”

“You may have your opinions, entitled to your opinions/ But really am I supposed to go to jail or lose my career because of your opinion/ Yeah, go ahead and stone me, point your finger at me/ Turn the world against me, but only god can mute me,” he continues.

He even addresses the recent accusations that he’s brainwashed and held women in a “sex cult.”

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/r-kelly-responds-to-sexual-misconduct-allegations-in-19-minute-song-i-admit-1202880888/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

At face value this sounds like a terrible song to begin with, but I must listen to it so I’ll come back with a review :sis:

EDIT: Sonically, he jumped on the hip-hop bandwagon. I wouldn’t know it was R. Kelly by just listening to it. 

The lyrics, even the non-controversial ones, are cringey :deadbanana: “I admit I can’t spell for sh*t, [...] I admit I couldn’t read the teleprompter when the Grammy’s asked me to present.” 

At the 4:12 mark, the instrumental just repeats :air: and this is when the problematic lyrics begin fyi 

Also “I admit I love Steve Harvey, John Legend and Tom Joyner” honey don’t bring them into this :saladga:

“I’m a part of the music culture, Spotify took me off they playlists, I admit that I’m underrated” :rip:

TO CONCLUDE, this song was way too repetitive, a song of this length needs a beat change or transitioning. It was painful to sit through, the only thing that kept me listening were the lyrics because they were almost humorous, probably not this intent. A lot of references to the devil, a couple stories about his dyslexia, and he pulls the victim card most of the time, and although he admits he was sexually abused as a child by a family member, he uses this as almost a reason for his accusations, which is low key problematic :/ 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, xoxo Human said:

Watch people put Gaga back in this mess again :saladga:

Imagine if the dwuw video leaked now :saladga:

Eggsy
1 minute ago, xoxo Human said:

Watch people put Gaga back in this mess again :saladga:

:air:

jakob
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Imagine if the dwuw video leaked now :saladga:

Enigma would've been canceled :saladga: If it isn't already :poot:

Luke78619

Is he expecting a "we love him again" moment lol 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

loathereality

i do put him to a separate place then all the wrong things going on in music industry

i did enjoy the 19 min song

i am not loving him in any way, never did

hoping the best for him 

Babel

Just in time for LG6 lead to drop this Friday 

hurry up gagz, get that promo :vegas:

Killa

Tbh he did that.

:applause: 

Boy we get u is horny. Thats not point.

Tbh the dwuw video leaking might be the only true last controversy to really re-ignite gaga's pop career. Lol. I did just said that...:cryga:

Poissonche

Couldn't go beyond the 10 seconds mark because of how unoriginal it was :ladyhaha:

Mythos

And what about having sex with his goddaughter, peeing on her and filming everything? And she was 14 at that time...  

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, Bambino said:

And just who would listen to a 19-minute song?

i mean if it were lana del rey i'd listen to a 99 minute song

chaeri pls

Archived