Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB set to premiere at Venice Film Festival

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

Venice Film Festival official twitter account just confirmed the circulating rumors that ASIB is indeed set to have its world premiere at VFF. Oscars incoming!

Also from variety:

Bradley Cooper’s remake of “A Star Is Born,” starring himself and Lady Gaga, is to have its world premiere at the 75th Venice Film Festival.

The festival confirmed the Aug. 31 debut screening, which had been rumored in recent days. Warner Bros.’ new take on a classic tale that first hit the silver screen 81 years ago is scheduled for release in theaters in the U.S. in October.

The film will play out of competition at Venice, which is steadily gaining in prestige as an awards launching pad for Hollywood product. Another crowd-pleasing musically themed movie, “La La Land,” as well as “Gravity,” “Spotlight,” and “The Shape of Water,” all launched from the Lido

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/a-star-is-born-bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-world-premiere-venice-film-festival-1202880799/amp/

http://www.labiennale.org/en/news/star-born-starring-bradley-cooper-and-lady-gaga-75th-festival

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Deadline never reports fake news (to my knowledge) so it's sort of confirmed when they reported it.

iCpro

The hype for this movie is outstanding, if it’s good as everyone’s saying then it’s coming for multiple oscars and maybe even a BP nom.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

weed

Yaassssss omgggg I’m so excited

so this is what will produce initial critic scores/responses? :excited2:

Edible Cloud

"A Star is Born features original songs performed live on-camera by Cooper and Gaga, who wrote a number of tracks together and in collaboration with such musical artists as Lukas Nelson, Jason Isbell and Mark Ronson."

Wow... This information is totally new for me. Bradley Cooper wants to be nominated for the musical categories ?! He sings on all songs on the trailer #1, co-wrote the songs, sing live. and he is, I believe, totally ready for the nominations.

mister max

This is great :giveup: we might even get some leaks like the TIHTY one we had for 4 months before we got the actual release :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Guest Adarsh
29 minutes ago, iCpro said:

The hype for this movie is outstanding, if it’s good as everyone’s saying then it’s coming for multiple oscars and maybe even a BP nom.

Nowadays there are 7-8 Best Picture nominations so its quite possible it'll be nominated. :flutter:

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, missezramay said:

Do you think Gaga will attend?! I’m gonna cry. 

I mean she MUST 💀

Over.

Archived