💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How LG6 will go (week by week)

homomo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yeah - I feel like we will get a single in November/December after the initial ASIB hype. Then release the album during awards season since she will be nominated plenty.

maybe the academy members will get confused and LG6 will become the first album to get an oscar without appearing in a movie :sis:

The Z

Well, technically, the song can't be #3, then #2, then #1 in France. France hates Gaga. But the musical market being dead here, Gaga may debut #1 with like 2,000 sales and fall to #90 for her second week. 

Max Vandeburg
20 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yeah - I feel like we will get a single in November/December after the initial ASIB hype.

A single in december could be a big mess, since the radios in that month give high priority to christmas songs.

But I also can't see a lead single coming up before the film's debut in October...

I just don't know what to think about LG6 anymore, really. :messga:

bloody g

And then we woke up and it debuted in the top 30 at most

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Schizophonic

for whatever reason i have the feeling a single is coming before a star is born. like really really soon and with vma performance.

and propably a 3 single before album strategy with a albumrelase in q1 19

Max Vandeburg
5 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

And then we woke up and it debuted in the top 30 at most

I think we're underestimating Gaga's power a little bit. "The Cure" went very well on iTunes and even on Spotify, with no promotion or video.
That's a good sign.

It's good to keep low expectations, of course. But I think she has a chance to make a great pop comeback, if her team plays the right cards. Let's be positive.

bloody g
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think we're underestimating Gaga's power a little bit. "The Cure" went very well on iTunes and even on Spotify, with no promotion or video.
That's a good sign.

It's good to keep low expectations, of course. But I think she has a chance to make a great pop comeback, if her team plays the right cards. Let's be positive.

I'd say a cute pop comeback though shdjsj. Anyways always here for her slaying ofc :tea:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ThisGuyTony

Too planned out and perfect. Her team would mess up an hour into the lead single release. :rip: 

LordEnigma
5 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

A single in december could be a big mess, since the radios in that month give high priority to christmas songs.

But I also can't see a lead single coming up before the film's debut in October...

I just don't know what to think about LG6 anymore, really. :messga:

I suppose that’s true - we could get a November single release as well. But I just think it would be way too close to ASIB. I really don’t think she will do it before ASIB. That would just make zero sense to me.

Diamond Monster

Spain would be a place for a hit if she plays the cards well and I think that Latin America or at least Mexico and Brazil maybe Argentina would be here for a new release. But knowing the haüs they’ll probably forget about the planet and focus on the Ameritards.

Archived