💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Next Superbowl Halftime..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

Well, you got a point there, but P!ATD is still awful. They can go with a better pop band than them. 

Paramore is an awesome band, kiddo. The joke's on you, kid. The fact that you like P!ATD? So embarrassing! :lmao:

Why are you so rude :ladyhaha:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockFan87
24 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

No sorry, I liked Paramore when I was 12 too, ''RockFan''

Why are you trying to make it sound like "only 12 year old's like Paramore?? Don't confuse their fan base for PT!AD's, Fall out Boy's, Twenty One Pilots, or any of the pop tarts that you worship here including Gaga which are made of of bunch 12 year old's or even younger than that. I actually used to like Panic's debut album when I was 12, but then I grew up and my music taste evolved.  

RockFan87
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what's truly embarrassing is you belittling someone's taste in music :triggered:

No, it's not. That person likes P!ATD for crying out loud, you don't think that is embarrassing? 

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

Why are you trying to make it sound like "only 12 year old's like Paramore?? Don't confuse their fan base for PT!AD's, Fall out Boy's, Twenty One Pilots, or any of the pop tarts that you worship here including Gaga which are made of of bunch 12 year old's or even younger than that. I actually used to Panic's debut album when I was 12, but then I grew up and my music taste evolved.  

Ok, then grow up and stop shitting on people's music tastes. If you don't enjoy the community here and think of it as ''pop tarts'', you are welcome to leave and join the communities of Paramore fans.

I don't enjoy pop music as much as I enjoy indie/alternative music either, but what you are trying to do here, trying to look cool and edgy and too good for the music we like... It's truly immature and stupid.

So shoo, find your intellectual equals, whether that means higher or lower is up for a debate. Reported to help you on your way out.

No family’s safe when I sashay

huttont

I think Kelly Clarkson would be able to put on a great show.

She is spectacular live

Genuinely adored by the GP

She has so many hit singles to choose from

joannesrats
21 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

Why are you trying to make it sound like "only 12 year old's like Paramore?? Don't confuse their fan base for PT!AD's, Fall out Boy's, Twenty One Pilots, or any of the pop tarts that you worship here including Gaga which are made of of bunch 12 year old's or even younger than that. I actually used to like Panic's debut album when I was 12, but then I grew up and my music taste evolved.  

17 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

No, it's not. That person likes P!ATD for crying out loud, you don't think that is embarrassing? 

You're just angry and spiteful for no reason at all. I'm a big fan of Paramore and FOB, P!ATD is alright. It's not embarrassing for anyone to like anything, but it is for you to go out here and **** on other people for enjoying what you deem unsuitable. You're the embarrassment here 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, RockFan87 said:

They may be great live, but their "music" is super generic, bland, campy, mainstream, and dumbed-down. 

Generic? Only like their new album (even though it different from pop music from 2017, people still think its generic), but they two other albums/songs aren't generic like Demons, Radioactive, It's Time, Whatever It Takes, I Bet My Life those songs aren't generic. 

lovespent

How about Lana? :lana:

jk lol

I want/predict:

Taylor, Rihanna, Pink or The Weeknd

nattuggla

I am hoping for P!nk. She has been in the industry for a very long time and she has the hits, the vocal talent and a huge stage presence.....

Archived