šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS announces potential Q&A

LOVE JUNKIE

Featured Posts

I hope he knows that there wouldn't be a single question on the q&a that wouldn't be related to GagA.:selena::udidnt:

pff... stop harassing him about LG6... he's gonna wanna talk about his own projects and I can't blame him...

ilgkp
42 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

pff... stop harassing him about LG6... he's gonna wanna talk about his own projects and I can't blame him...

Ā 

but nobody cares about his projects unless they are related to gaga

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

MANiCURE 6

This gonna be a pure mess... And after he's gonna have a meltdown because everyone ask about his Gaga's collab..Ā :trollga:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

If being asked about working with one of the biggest pop star in the world is lived as an harassment for him, maybe it's time to stop doing it, just saying.Ā 

Mirages
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

But is he gonna haver a meltdown and cancel It five minutes later tho

Most definitelyĀ :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Andreu
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If being asked about working with one of the biggest pop star in the world is lived as an harrassement for him, maybe it's time to stop doing it, just saying.Ā 

very sad

but too true

3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Most definitelyĀ :trollga:

like guuuuuuuuuuuurl I like him but it reached a point in which it's better to let him/it go

xoxo Craig

Well if he meltdowns,Ā  then it's not on us cause he brought it upon himself :trollga:

End Racism Now

Archived