💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga featured in Moulin Rouge: The Musical!

Blake

Featured Posts

Blake

Just been reading reviews of Moulin Rouge: The Musical that's currently playing off-Broadway in Boston, and Bad Romance is featured in the show!

From what I've read, it opens the second act of the show after the Elephant Love Medley closes the first act. It also apparently is the showstopper/pinnacle of the show with audience giving standing ovations for that number alone!

Other popular songs now in the show include: Single Ladies by Beyonce, Firework by Katy Perry, Chandelier by Sia, Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, Shut Up & Dance by Walk The Moon, Royals by Lorde, Rolling In The Deep by Adele and Raise Your Glass by Pink!

Slay for Gaga getting those royalties from each and every show! :whitney:

TropicOfCANCER

What! I am planning on seeing this. I need to buy tickets tomorrow 

• 3 weeks later...
Brian Newman

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy there is a thread on this!!

I saw the show twice this past weekend. I won the lottery for 35 dollar tickets last Friday and my roommate won last night. If you're a fan of the movie, or pop music, or just any theater in general, RUN to see this! It's going to be huge when it finally hits NYC next year.

The Bad Romance performance is my favorite part from the show and it's not even because it's GaGa. The song is supposed to be from "the show within the show" they're putting on. It's a tango number and they're in rehearsal. It starts slow and acoustic with just 2 characters, then goes hard when the ensemble comes in. It then goes into Toxic and Tainted Love, which makes it even crazier. By the build up, they are singing all 3 songs together, and ending with RAH RAH RAH AH AH AH, while paying homage to our queen and doing this iconic claps:

tumblr_nwue4sTFFc1u3jv5eo2_500.gif

The theatre went insane and clapped for a solid 2 minutes after. I need a recording of it PRONTO.

Archived