rumours

C2C/C3C?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for another Jazz/Standards Album

• Gurl nah give me dat Darkga Pop Musick thet I need 2 survivuh
    • I'd be here for it

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

I really liked the album when it was released, :heart: and now I appreciate it even more, but I don't remember too much from the era. 

Could a Kind Monster tell me about the highlights of the era, please?:hug: I'm really curious

geopang

She’s served her best vocals during the c2c era. Totally here for another jazz era.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, godnhat said:

280CFE9800000578-3056975-image-a-1_14301

yeh i miss this

This post exemplifies why pop fans have a reputation of being superficial with poor music taste. 

giskardsb

And Vegas will certainly have jazz as well. Anyone thinking a 100% pop show is delusional. 

Poissonche

It was my first full era as a stan! I listened to that album so much. It just hit me like a truck today, while watching that Lush Life performance, that this era was FOUR YEARS AGO. LIKE, WHAT IN THE WORLD.

Guest Adarsh

I miss it very much. Her rendition of "Bang Bang" is one of my favourite live performances of all time.

ShadyUniqueJackrabbit.gif

datlastfam

If thats what makes her happy, yes. Im impressed with her vocals in Bang Bang/Nature Boy, she is truly serving vocals in this era. Apart from Jazz, I would like her to do maybe a little bit Rock ? I mean PI/EC has a bit element of rock vibes but I want more from her :flutter:

voidfigure
2 hours ago, PequenoMonstruo said:

I really liked the album when it was released, :heart: and now I appreciate it even more, but I don't remember too much from the era. 

Could a Kind Monster tell me about the highlights of the era, please?:hug: I'm really curious

It wasn't a proper era like most of us mean it, she toured many jazz festivals with Tony wearing extremely beautiful dresses (execpt for the red fishnet ones) and giving outstanding vocal performances. For the highlights, check the Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) performance on her Vevo channel, and the Grammy performance with Tony 😊

FrankGutz

I loved that era too @Rumours1977  i actually enjoyed it more than Joanne and still to date, i listen more to C2C than Joanne, flawless album, let's wait for C3C, i know its gonna be great :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Oriane

I loved it ! I miss these performances, on the videos from the tour you can really see she was enjoying herself, always finding new ways of singing.

I hope we will have another album soon.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Italian

I would be here for a jazz era but with more original material

I really hope that we will see at least 20-25 minutes of jazz at Vegas

godnhat
9 hours ago, giskardsb said:

This post exemplifies why pop fans have a reputation of being superficial with poor music taste. 

I was just kidding

I love Nature boy and But beautiful and Everytime we say goodbye how dare u :triggered:

rumours
10 hours ago, lucca said:

It really is one of her best works so far.. Such iconic vocals, musics, outfits, performances.. Not to mention Tony Bennett

I totally agree!

I also think that the C2C era has been her vocal peak (as of 2018). She really delivered on her tour with Tony as well... that’s the tour of hers that I really wish I could have gone to. 

WORLDofGAGA

I love her jazz voice, so smooth and strong. So cute at the end of the video how she says Tony changed her life, such a great partnership/friends, love them!

@W0RLDofGAGA

aaron l

Jazz always manages to make me hella peaceful. So I'm endlessly here for more JazzGa!

Archived