rumours

C2C/C3C?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for another Jazz/Standards Album

• Gurl nah give me dat Darkga Pop Musick thet I need 2 survivuh
    • I'd be here for it

Featured Posts

rumours

Seeing this video posted of an unseen performance of Lush Life made me realize how much I miss the C2C era:

Perhaps, it is based in nostalgia, as the era was the first time I actually paid attention to Gaga.

I remember buying the CD as a joke, thinking that this weird pop star was going to completely screw up a bunch of classic Jazz standards I've loved all my life. I have always been a huge Tony Bennett fan, but the only female pop star's album of classics that I enjoyed was Linda Ronstadt's.

Spoiler

A few examples ofĀ  cuts from Ronstadt's trilogy of albums based in these classic songs:

Ā 

So... let's just say I was skeptical at best.

Nevertheless, I was absolutely stunned at the female singer vocalizing on the album, an artist who I (up to that point) had viewed as superfluous and pretentious with little substance. I was wrong about Lady Gaga, and it took the C2C album to really show me her talent as a vocalist.

I for one hope we get another Jazz/standards album. Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, but ah well.

tumblr_ndvhs67oeP1scf568o1_500.gif

Ā 

ryanripley

i was pretty much absent during the end of ARTPOP and the whole of the C2C era because i was so busy finishing college and moving on to university :cryga:Ā the only thing i remember is the album release so i wouldn't mind witnessing one now that i have time to stan

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giskardsb

It seems likely they were working on something together, I want TBLG2Ā also.Ā  And lets face it, Tony's not getting any younger.Ā  Ā At some point I want a solo jazz album from her but for now I'd like another TBLG.

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i was pretty much absent during the end of ARTPOP and the whole of the C2C era because i was so busy finishing college and moving on to university :cryga:Ā the only thing i remember is the album release so i wouldn't mind witnessing one now that i have time to stan

flop fan

a real fan would leave college and consume himself in poverty

Teal Ambition

Not really, it's never been my cup of tea. I was so active during the C2C era and completely absent during the Joanne era which makes no sense :cryga:Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

rumours
21 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

At some point I want a solo jazz album from her but for now I'd like another TBLG

I'd also be really here for this as well! :excited2:

joannesrats

Yes!!! I miss the C2C album sooo much. I loved hearing the amount of praise she was getting and getting the videos from concerts where she tries something new with Bang Bang, it was just so nice just to hear her voice and see how happy she was.Ā 

46 minutes ago, godnhat said:

280CFE9800000578-3056975-image-a-1_14301

yeh i miss this

yeah because obviously the shape of gaga defines the quality of her art and personality yes

rumours
52 minutes ago, godnhat said:

280CFE9800000578-3056975-image-a-1_14301

yeh i miss this

Perhaps youā€™ve forgotten about one of Gagaā€™s best looks ever?

1411419701047_Image_galleryImage_BRUSSEL

Ā 

JohnWayne97

I stopped following Gaga's work after ARTPOP, without a reason to be honest, because I loved that era..

Then with Joanne I became a true stan of her, but even then I had never stopped to listen to C2C

So one day, a friend of mine that loves Jazz and became a Gaga's fan because of me showed me the album... and I just love it. :kara:Ā It really is one of her best works so far.. Such iconic vocals, musics, outfits, performances.. Not to mention Tony Bennett..

Ā 

I can't wait forĀ C3CĀ 

Gagaplayer315

I need some bops first before we get C3CĀ :vegas:

justanothergay

Honestly... and this is not a joke, Tony only has so much time left. I would love it if Gaga would spend as much time as possible with such a special friend she's made while they both still can.

We already know she's working on something modern which will be amazing, I wouldn't mind something really classic as well within the next 1 to 2 years to go along with Vegas.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived