💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Comic Con Trailer: AQUAMAN (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
28 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Just because Justice League was bad doesnt mean that DC always produces bad movies. People need to stop acting like Wonder Woman didnt happen last year, or The Dark Knight Trilogy doesnt exist or Man Of Steel even.

This trailer looks amazing and I have high hopes for Aquaman, especially since its James Wan and not Snyder nor Whedon directing.

And Suicide Squad

btw... I loved the Justice League movie :air:   even tho ive always hated Ben Affleck as Batman

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Ziggy
4 hours ago, L E O said:

Since I started reading DC Rebirth issues, I've became quite fan of the character, so I was lokey excited for this (event tho I won't change my mind, Momoa ISN'T Aquaman for me, and will never be.), but this trailer? GORGEOUS! I can't wait to go just for the visuals!

Aquaman comics have been among DC’s best since New 52 tbh. Ugh who would have thought he’d have such a bounce back (and not need a harpoon hand to do so)

Rudz Xinc

Am I the only one that feels the visual effects really bad?

Look at those clowns

21 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Am I the only one that feels the visual effects really bad?

well it is getting expensive getting real sharks to start dancing like that

L E O
8 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Aquaman comics have been among DC’s best since New 52 tbh. Ugh who would have thought he’d have such a bounce back (and not need a harpoon hand to do so)

I still have to read half of his New 52 arc, but yeah, pretty solid character! 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, L E O said:

I still have to read half of his New 52 arc, but yeah, pretty solid character! 

Which half? It’s all great material, but I personally liked everything up to Throne of Atlantis best because it was several arcs that all tied together into one larger one

Queen Bitch

It looks terrible :saladga: still gonna watch it though. But way more excited for Wonder Woman 84

L E O
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Which half? It’s all great material, but I personally liked everything up to Throne of Atlantis best because it was several arcs that all tied together into one larger one

I think ToA was the last thing I've read! (It's been like a year, and with Rebirth I'm kinda lost :koons:)

Archived