Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I need an EnigMaMa version..

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

I really, really, really hope that the guy that made hits as MaMa-PaPaPa Perfect Illusion and Frankensteinend also comes with a fanversion of Enigma.. I would love that. Who's with me?

Can't we start a petition our something?

:firega:

It's an honor.

joannesrats

I forgot how good these were, I want Gaga to hire this guy as a songwriter, a lot of his lyrics are really good :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Roman
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I forgot how good these were, I want Gaga to hire this guy as a songwriter, a lot of his lyrics are really good :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Perfect Illusion was nah, but in his Frankenstein lyrics really are fire! 'You win the game 'cause you're the ace of spades' etc. I wouldn't mind at all if these were official Gaga's lyrics lmao, they're on point

mdr

joannesrats
10 minutes ago, Roman said:

Perfect Illusion was nah, but in his Frankenstein lyrics really are fire! 'You win the game 'cause you're the ace of spades' etc. I wouldn't mind at all if these were official Gaga's lyrics lmao, they're on point

Mess that's a PI lyric :poot:

Earthling

Eniiig-ma-ma -muh-mah -ahh

Stil can't figure-ah me out

Enigmatic rubiks chick

Turn me around, take a peek

I won't unravel that easy baby

*she switched baristas. ☕️

35 minutes ago, Roman said:

flop

Sneaky Oliver

I appreciate both of them. Perfect Illusion (Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa)'s pre-chorus and chorus are really good tbh and Frankensteined is a bop

I’m on my Legacy Act era

voidfigure

He's good at writing catchy melodies but his lyrics are awful and/or a ripoff of Gaga's previous work (the elements from Aura and Monster in his Frankensteined make my ears bleed)

Chickens in Malibu

Y'all laughing but his actual serious work is good 

Archived