Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila is missing her chances to have another hit

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

You gonna tell me that she's on tour with Taylor till October but still...

Where is her single for this summer ?! Cause she have materials for it 

Both could be cute for this summer so what's happening with her team ? She give herself since havana we can't denied it, this girl is hungry, she performed a lot, she went on every show but why she's taking so much time for new singles? 

Havana audio : 3 august

Havana video : 24 October 

NBTS audio : 7 December

NBTS video : 8 march ! (4MONTHS)

And now we are in late july 

Now let's talk about

17 may, even if I don't like at all Pharrell on the track and think that he wasted it...well it could have been the 3rd single She performed it on a award show and then nothing but a dance challenge video 

Which I think is a flop  

But whatever, we would all prefer She loves control (the majority at least) for this summer 

So yes she's on tour but the album is out since January and for someone who wants to do pop music she needs to don't base her career on only one hit aka "havana Ounana" if Gaga only had Just Dance she wouldn't be so strong in pop music than that she is after Poker Face (even more huge) and all the other hits that she had after 

And now she's promoting Concequinces in NYC so Camila if you want to be a pop girl and not a one hit wonder you have to call your team and give new songs to radios and give us new visuals before the Era end and that the GP don't give you attention anymore

They are all afraid of Ari or what?!?! :saladga: 2014 here we go again

Solitaiire

What happened? Epic records happened. 

Also, Real Friends is the next single which is just a mess tbh 

She needs to get her **** together if she doesnt want to be a one hit wonder 

BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

What happened? Epic records happened. 

Also, Real Friends is the next single which is just a mess tbh 

Wait what?! :saladga: :bye: I like the song but 

wendy_404.gif

Widows Kiss

Sangria Wine is awful and Pharrell turns everything he touches into a flop atm. She should have released SLC as 3rd single back in May. Her team is a huge mess, they probably took notes from Gaga's team :ladyhaha:

Music

honestly, She Loves Control is still so good and perfect for the summer.

Havana is currently #12 after her GMA Summer Concert...

so much potential, her stage presence is the best amongst all of the new pop girls.

2NE1bae

Was it not a no-brainer to her team that She Loves Control is a bop, and a summer bop at that?! :saladga::saladga:

Poissonche

I hope her potential won't be wasted. I saw her live recently at a festival. I went there without any expectations. I liked her music, but I mostly went because I thought "nobody will remember her anymore in a year and I want to see Havana ounana live once LOL". But I was blown away. This woman is TALENTED. She was so great. Much, much, much better than the act she was opening for. Really, she is SOMETHING. Honestly, the only time I had been this SHOOKEDT from a show, was the first time I saw Gaga live, in similar conditions (ok less shook than I was with Gaga but almost). RELEASE HER HITS PLZ. Like, pop music is boring right now, but SHE IS NOT. SHE CAN CHANGE THE GAME. Bottom line, Camila Cabello is so ****ing talented. Thanks for listening to this PSA.

Thomas P

She’s such a great performer, and she has so many good singles, but she’s relyong on one song too much. Even when NBTS was blowing the **** up, she was still over promoting Havana. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

highlikegaga

but wait...didn't they say She Loves Control was the next single?

I remember I read it somewhere. We need the song to be released ASAP

BBhomemaker
2 hours ago, Khepri said:

She Loves Control is Waterfalls 2.0 IMO

Where is Creep 2.0? 

BBhomemaker
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Can't wait for Normani to come snatch her crown :reductive:

Love lies was so good 😍

Don't forget Lauren! 

BBhomemaker
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I hope her potential won't be wasted. I saw her live recently at a festival. I went there without any expectations. I liked her music, but I mostly went because I thought "nobody will remember her anymore in a year and I want to see Havana ounana live once LOL". But I was blown away. This woman is TALENTED. She was so great. Much, much, much better than the act she was opening for. Really, she is SOMETHING. Honestly, the only time I had been this SHOOKEDT from a show, was the first time I saw Gaga live, in similar conditions (ok less shook than I was with Gaga but almost). RELEASE HER HITS PLZ. Like, pop music is boring right now, but SHE IS NOT. SHE CAN CHANGE THE GAME. Bottom line, Camila Cabello is so ****ing talented. Thanks for listening to this PSA.

Same I remember I started to be into her after her performance of Crying in the club at the AMAs if I remember well, I loved her energy 

Edit : it was at the billboard award

Archived