💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga could get 3 Oscar nominations next year?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

I'm not sure about Best Actress. I like to hope for the minimum. But Best Original Song, of course. She has to win that one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mamo

I think it's a dead cert that Gaga will get at least one nomination for best original song. She has a fair chance at two noms in this category but has strong competition from Kendrick (Black Panther), Celine (Deadpool) and Mary Poppins. 

If Gaga's acting in ASIB is as powerful as her musicianship, I can foresee a nomination in the best actress category. I have doubts that she'll win but a nomination is amazing, she'll forever be known as an academy award nominee as an actress* which is a pretty big achievement in itself. 

Overall, what I hope for and look forward to the most is an incredible cinematic experience. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

androiduser
2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't think Bradley will be nominated for much, I think he could get nominated  (and possibly win) would be best directorial debut or whatever that award is called :poot:

There is only Best Director

monsterdino
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

In before all nominees that year come from A Star Is Born. :selena:

ok I'm not going that far, 2 would be amazing.

Maybe The Shallows and the last song (I Will Never Love Again) that a journalist sais is BODYGUARD level big will be nominated

however isnt it bad if they nominate two songs? Bc the votes will be them split between those two

S0436

I think she will win Best Actress and turn to movies more than music (but not give up music fully)

5 hours ago, Bradley said:

If you know of any movies which are likely to get around or more than 10 nominations next year, do let me know cause I haven't heard of any.

First Man by Damien Chazelle will surely get in Picture, Diretor, Actor, Screenplay, Costume, Prodution desing and possibly supporting actress, score, film editing, cinematography, sound editing and sound mixing.

Bradley
4 hours ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

Original song is the only category Ill meltdown if she doesnt get nominated. Anything else would be a bonus

For me it's both Original Song and Actress.

I'm not sure about you but literally every prediction I read includes Gaga on that list. I mean it's not MY opinion she's getting a nomination, it's sort of a general consensus as of now (based on the information we have).

Bradley
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't think Bradley will be nominated for much, I think he could get nominated  (and possibly win) would be best directorial debut or whatever that award is called :poot:

Actually he stands a pretty huge chance at all the categories he's involved in. I don't know why you would think otherwise.

4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

The Black Panthers sound track was pretty good, it might be Gaga's competition 

Superhero movies rarely get nominated in general categories, more in the technical fields.

Bradley
2 hours ago, MonsterAnton said:

Most of the people predicting the nominations and wins hasn't seen the movie or heard the songs. Can we hold off the speculations at least a few more months?

There's a lot you can tell just based on the names attached to the film. In addition of that, we have the trailer now.

If you think you need to see the whole film before you can make a prediction, then you probably haven't been following the Oscars for very long.

There's a pattern to the quality and nature of the movies nominated, and A Star Is Born just fits into that.

Bradley
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Maybe The Shallows and the last song (I Will Never Love Again) that a journalist sais is BODYGUARD level big will be nominated

however isnt it bad if they nominate two songs? Bc the votes will be them split between those two

La La Land had two nominations yet won, Bad Romance and Telephone were both nominated for Video of the Year and Bad Romance won.

I think for a movie to get nominations in one category, that would be a huge ass and extremely successful movie, so if anything it's an indication that you're likely to win with one of the nominations.

godnhat
5 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Oh Gosh... Who stole it's deserved Oscar if you remember? 

Falling slowly from the movie Once :selena:

monsterdino
54 minutes ago, Bradley said:

La La Land had two nominations yet won, Bad Romance and Telephone were both nominated for Video of the Year and Bad Romance won.

I think for a movie to get nominations in one category, that would be a huge ass and extremely successful movie, so if anything it's an indication that you're likely to win with one of the nominations.

Yeah but what if both songs are extremly good and the academy is torn between the two?

Also BR was the obvious winner bc of it’s impact ajd everything whereas if the two songs are both at the same level of quality divison could happen in the academy and a third song could snatch an Oscar

Bradley
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

More than TIHTY

You're the only person who said that. Even experts said that Til It Happens to You was going to win.

Archived