💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Coincidence? (gaga and tay)

Frivolero

Featured Posts

doppelganger

We gets these sort of rumours every pre-album cycle ; i mean Rihanna and Adele for LG5?!?. Gaga will never collaborate with the likes of Taylor, Rihanna, Ari and Adele. Obviously Gaga :staymad: sees herself as beyond her contemporaries (bar Beyonce). 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Do we actually know if Beyonce and those rappers recorded their parts seperately though? 

As for Taylor, I doubt Gaga was doing anything important for the past few days that prevented her from recording with Taylor if she wanted to :sweat:

Well, at least Gaga recorded her part for Video Phone separately and if they did record Telephone together Gaga would've probably mentioned that.

I mean, I guess? Even if they were with Gaga, there was probably no "chemistry" or "connections" or whatever...

It just happened that Hey Girl was that kind of a song and they recorded it together.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

Obviously Gaga :staymad:sees herself as beyond these artists. 

She sees herself above Adele, Rihanna and Taylor, but on the same level as TI, Too Short and Twista? Fair enough :rip:

doppelganger
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She sees herself above Adele, Rihanna and Taylor, but on the same level as TI, Too Short and Twista? Fair enough :rip:

I didn't say it made sense. But Gaga only works with legends, or "niche" acts like Lukas Nelson, Florence, Azealia, Twista..

Sebastiaan De Graaf
23 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

OMG an Adele and Gaga collab would make soul music relevant again:lolly:

Archived