šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The gaga info I can't found...

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Hi y'all! :DĀ 

I red that after Def Jams dropped her, gaga gaveĀ back a part of her advance to not let them keep the rights ofĀ several of theĀ songs she made at the time ( around 2007 )...

I also red that it was a smart move since several of her future hits were among the songs...

I just can't find which tracksĀ she "got back"...?

Can you help me monsters please?Ā :saladga:

I'd say Paparazzi, made with FusariĀ 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, Miky said:

Highly possible yes! :)Ā 

Head Empty

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the only songs she wrote after signing with Interscope are the ones with RedOne, which means most of the singles.

9 minutes ago, Miky said:

I remember watching a video somewhere where she said that Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparzzi, and LoveGame were written once 4 days with Redone. Unless Iā€™m remembering wrong.Ā 

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, lg5 said:

I remember watching a video somewhere where she said that Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparzzi, and LoveGame were written once 4 days with Redone. Unless Iā€™m remembering wrong.Ā 

Paparazzi was written with Rob

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the only songs she wrote after signing with Interscope are the ones with RedOne, which means most of the singles.

All the singles were done with Redone but Paparazzi... :)

Maybe it's this one plus a few unreleased songs or The Fame tracks which did not become singles...

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Retro Physical?

Potentially there wasĀ unreleased tracks like retro physical or dirty ice cream yep...^^

but I red that there was some future hits of hers so, so far our biggest guess is Paparazzi since the other ones were done with redone she normally only met after the Def Jam period if we're not all wrong haha.

Archived