šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if this ticketmaster 'mess'..

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

is just part of the promo..?

Call me delulu but something in me says that this 'mistake' by ticketmaster is to wake us monsters. Maybe she's dropping a singleĀ tonight along with the start of the pre-sale of the Vegas Show. And thenĀ start theĀ offical sale next week.

Because of this mistake we're now have our eyes open, so maybe that's part of the promo plan..

I am notĀ 100% sure we'll get a single tonight but I consider it as an option.Ā :oops:

It's an honor.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Maybe she's dropping a singleĀ tonight along

She better be.

If I don't wake up to LG6 lead single in the morning I'll RIOT :selena:

thefamefatale

If we get the lead single tomorrow I will cry my eyes out. And your plan sounds pretty perfect. So I hope so. Especially since tomorrow is Friday.Ā 

Ā 

don't be a drag

ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She better be.

If I don't wake up to LG6 lead single in the morning I'll RIOT :selena:

I love waking up after a good nights rest and seeing a revealĀ :applause:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

I love waking up after a good nights rest and seeing a revealĀ :applause:

Ā 

1 minute ago, TheFameFatale said:

If we get the lead single tomorrow I will cry my eyes out. And your plan sounds pretty perfect. So I hope so. Especially since tomorrow is Friday.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Reality

I doubt it. I mean, if the goal is spread the word with the "leak," then it's not like it's working. Leaks and things like this don't really get people's attention unless they're hardcore fans of the artist.

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Sneaky Oliver

It's not promo until she leaks the demo of her ex-lead single or her fan releases Ma Ma Pa Pa PaĀ :oops:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's not promo until she leaks the demo of her ex-lead single or her fan releases Ma Ma Pa Pa PaĀ :oops:

This still bops tbh :selena:

Ā 

Ā 

Ghost Face
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I doubt it. I mean, if the goal is spread the word with the "leak," then it's not like it's working. Leaks and things like this don't really get people's attention unless they're hardcore fans of the artist.

I get what you mean, but I think it's smart to get first our attention (monsters).

If she brings something out tonight and all monsters share and stream it, the song will get by the GP sooner our later. I think a fanbase playsĀ an important part in the promo to get the song into the world .Ā 

With this mistake by ticketmasterĀ the fanbase is awake and stays at sharp. IF she drops a single now it would explode 4 sure and that will get the GP'sĀ attention.Ā 

A guy can dream, right?Ā :oops:

It's an honor.

Der Meister

Same thing happened in 2016 with her website leaking Perfect Illusion's release date!Ā :vegas:

elijahfan

Well, as much as I'm pretty sure they messed up, what happened is definitely a sign that things are moving forward. I'm trying to remain calm and realistic, but not gonna lie, I can't wait to be next FridayĀ :ohwell:

Reality
8 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

I get what you mean, but I think it's smart to get first our attention (monsters).

If she brings something out tonight and all monsters share and stream it, the song will get by the GP sooner our later. I think a fanbase playsĀ an important part in the promo to get the song into the world .Ā 

With this mistake by ticketmasterĀ the fanbase is awake and stays at sharp. IF she drops a single now it would explode 4 sure and that will get the GP'sĀ attention.Ā 

A guy can dream, right?Ā :oops:

Well, I mean she could just easily get both the fans and the GP's attention by posting something on Instagram. I get what you mean though, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow...Ā 

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Xoxo Adriana
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This still bops tbh :selena:

Ā 

Ā 

The intro sounds like Quavo from Migos' autotuned a$$:derpga:

Archived