💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Last song on ASIB to be BODYGUARD-level BIG!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

It won’t be if it’s not released before October 1st :crossed:

JohnnyVersace

DAMN

That's some praise. Tbh I've always wanted her to do a huge, soundtrack-level ballad alla Whitney. I think TEOG is the closest she's come, so I can't wait to hear!

WildAmerican

whew, loving this hype, but let's be sure to manage our expectations.

ArtGagaPop
2 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Nah probably the shallow, which does sound very good.

It's not the shallow. The song he is talking about will be last in the movie and a gaga solo.

Miel

If this is the song where she channeled all the emotions of Sonja's death into (which, according to witnessing acting extras, was absolutely breathtaking), then I'm not sure if I'm all ready for this!!!

2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

DAMN

That's some praise. Tbh I've always wanted her to do a huge, soundtrack-level ballad alla Whitney. I think TEOG is the closest she's come, so I can't wait to hear!

Even if the song gave me much more Springsteen/anthemic stadium rock vibes, there was a vaguely sweet nostalgia to it, kind of like when I listen to the soundtrack to The Bodyguard.

3 points in and ready for more

Max Vandeburg
4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

some people think that the last song he is speaking about is "I'll Never Love Again"

It makes me think about which song will be chosen as the "main song" of the film, to be pushed to the Oscars and everything...

I was sure it would be "The Shallow", but everyone who has watched the movie so far has said that the ballad in the last scene of the movie has a very big impact as well. If the movie stands out, I don't doubt that it could have two songs nominated for Best Original Song. :vegas:

FrankGutz

Her A Walk To Remember is coming :giveup:  i am NOT ready!! talented legend

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

sethrb101

These tidbits seem legit and very exciting. Didn't really expect BP, but it would be so nice for a nom. And the acting and song categories for sure! Ugh, I'm so pumped.

#Gaga2020

rumours
4 hours ago, River said:

so is it a cover of Dolly Parton?:diane:

My thoughts exactly. 

If she did this underrated Dolly love song, my wig would forever reside on Jupiter:

sethrb101
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

If she did this underrated Dolly love song, my wig would forever reside on Jupiter:

Knew you were about to quote this :air:

Love you @Rumours1977 :hug: (I feel so connected to your love of Dolly being a Tennessean)

#Gaga2020

i dont doubt this at all

i think you guys are underestimating how big this could be for her - trending movies with a great original soundtrack can still spawn massive worldwide hits even in this day and age (love me like you do , let it go , glory , etc)

rumours
16 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Knew you were about to quote this :air:

Love you @Rumours1977 :hug: (I feel so connected to your love of Dolly being a Tennessean)

You can’t expect me to see a thread about IWALY and not give Dolly her deserved promo. Lol. 

Also, thank you for the kind words! :hug:I also didn’t know you were from Tennessee. Politics aside, much of the state is absolutely gorgeous... I’ve been over there to see the The Great Smokey Mountain National park (and Dollywood of course).:) I also really want to visit Nashville at some point. 

Archived