Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you still excited for Nicki's new album?

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

Hey yall ! 

After a weird dream of me meeting Nicki minaj :poot: I wondered

So Queen is arriving for the 10th August , After a long wait and a lot of singles without following (no frauds, regrets in you tears. .) and then a lot of featurings which kinda turned off the GP and a lot of us

In reality it's not a comeack since she always been somewhere this past years (maybe too much) the hype is not high but I think we still gonna listen the album

Her first single barbie thingz have been scrapped and Chun-Li don't have a longevity even if it get some hype and visuals 

Then Bed came lately Ft Arianna Grande one of the most successful pop girl of this generation, but the song is just a chill track for summer. So a lot of fans wonders what's happening to Nicki, where is her passion ? where are the good verses? Something is off in her works or maybe its because we already see it before + all the dramas and other fueds didn't really help her with her image 

Are you excited for the album?

The Era can be successful? 

Personally I think that she needs to put herself in something new and to surprise us, she need a real good single but a pop one cause we all know Nicki is not just a rapper she made a career by mixing both pop and rap....and be careful to her attitude cause she can be cute when she wants

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matangi

barely, but ill obvs give it a listen. i have a feeling its gonna both critically and commercially underperform though

Ryusei
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

After a weird of me meeting Nicki minaj 

Can you explain? No offense but idk what this sentence is saying.. 

But I personally am excited cause I wanna see what else she got going on that album. 

Musery

Guillaume Hamon

Not really. Chun Li was fun but not a bop and Barbie Things was an average recycling of her old stuffs.

Wait and see tho!

RAMROD

She releasing mew album? Beats me!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma

Not as hyped as I was. She’s just releasing so much and the album is still a month away. More hyped for Ariana’s.

But I’m excited for the first listen through of Queen. I’m hoping it’s fun.

BBhomemaker
18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Can you explain? No offense but idk what this sentence is saying.. 

But I personally am excited cause I wanna see what else she got going on that album. 

Sorry, cause of a bad wi-fi the thread have been uploaded before I finished to write

Damon

hmmm I kinda limed the tracks she released so far but overall I gotta say I'm not hyped at all, still gonna listen to it when it drops

... and now i just sit in silence.

Dutch

Nope. I will probably listen to it one day and forget about it. Not trying to be shady, but, yeah. :vegas:

LUO YI

My problem with all these new releases is the time between the lead single and the album :triggered:

like Troye released almost half the album and is set to be out in like... a month :triggered: 

Nicki's is much longer but I’m already done with those 3 tracks :huntyga: hype is dead

The night sky tells all

BBhomemaker
25 minutes ago, Matangi said:

barely, but ill obvs give it a listen. i have a feeling its gonna both critically and commercially underperform though

I'm more excited for Matangi movie haha tbh it's so good 

Matangi
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

I'm more excited for Matangi movie haha tbh it's so good 

IT IS! I SAW IT EARLY. Goooo! so ****inggoooddddd

Archived