💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

P o r n o Superstar :flop:!!

I was actually attracted to this manga because of the amazing art and tittle! Now don't let the tittle mislead you! it's actually a really cute and funny manga about a nerdy guy that has a favorite ****star and he prays to every god so he could see the ****star then he actually sees him and ask "Please take my virgin body" So they go to a hotel and they have s-x but it turns out that the guy was a look a like so the nerdy guy leaves. Then the look a like starts working at the nerdy guys work and they see each other again! The bad things is that I can't find the rest of the chapters so I can't finish it :crossed: I'm about to go in depressed mode if I can't find it :'((!!!

Edited by GagaOopsy

Phantomhive

Kuro****suji Chapter 72 - That Butler, Admiration

I read too damn fast. :excited2:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Phantomhive

P o r n o Superstar :flop:!!

I was actually attracted to this manga because of the amazing art and tittle! Now don't let the tittle mislead you! it's actually a really cute and funny manga about a nerdy guy that has a favorite ****star and he prays to every god so he could see the ****star then he actually sees him and ask "Please take my virgin body" So they go to a hotel and they have s-x but it turns out that the guy was a look a like so the nerdy guy leaves. Then the look a like starts working at the nerdy guys work and they see each other again! The bad things is that I can't find the rest of the chapters so I can't finish it :crossed: I'm about to go in depressed mode if I can't find it :'((!!!

Omg, is it yaoi? :sara:

Phantomhive

100% :heart:

I looked it up on Manga fox & omg, the cover :sara:

Sooo gonna read it tomorrow :heart: But only 1 chapter? :omg:

I looked it up on Manga fox & omg, the cover :sara:

Sooo gonna read it tomorrow :heart: But only 1 chapter? :omg:

I know so sad ;'((!!

zilzy0.jpg

And It's so cute ;'))!! If you know any Yaoi manga that's just like that one tell me plz!! :sara:

Phantomhive

I know so sad ;'((!!

zilzy0.jpg

And It's so cute ;'))!! If you know any Yaoi manga that's just like that one tell me plz!! :sara:

I just couldn't help it so I tried reading it today and it's hilarious af! Still at page 25 tho :x Btw, where did you read it (also, was it censored when you read it?)? Reading graphic series on mangafox sucks because they censor those *things*

Unfortunately, I've only read a handful of Yaois. DX

I just couldn't help it so I tried reading it today and it's hilarious af! Still at page 25 tho :x Btw, where did you read it (also, was it censored when you read it?)? Reading graphic series on mangafox sucks because they censor those *things*

Unfortunately, I've only read a handful of Yaois. DX

I read them in Mangago.com They don't censor it there lol!! You get to see lot's of action!! You should also read Sailor Danshi :heart:

Phantomhive

I read them in Mangago.com They don't censor it there lol!! You get to see lot's of action!! You should also read Sailor Danshi :heart:

Oh my Gawd, TYVM & also for the suggestion + the site (it's Yaoi heaven tbh. Never seen so much Yaoi mangas in my life *O*)! <3 Just read it & loved it; I feel so much for the uke tho especially with his social ineptness 8D Btw, do you know any Yaois that doesn't have a dominant seme? Although I loved P o r n o SuperStar, I feel that dominant semes are pretty cliched.

Oh my Gawd, TYVM & also for the suggestion + the site (it's Yaoi heaven tbh. Never seen so much Yaoi mangas in my life *O*)! <3 Just read it & loved it; I feel so much for the uke tho especially with his social ineptness 8D Btw, do you know any Yaois that doesn't have a dominant seme? Although I loved P o r n o SuperStar, I feel that dominant semes are pretty cliched.

Let me check my animelist! I read so much manga that I don't remember their names lol! I usually like Manga with dominant semes lol!!! But I see what I can find. Recommend me some too!! :heart:

Phantomhive

Let me check my animelist! I read so much manga that I don't remember their names lol! I usually like Manga with dominant semes lol!!! But I see what I can find. Recommend me some too!! :heart:

It's been so long since I've read any yaoi and I haven't even read much OTL. But try looking up "I'll tie you up, kiss you, and **** you" and also try looking its author "Minami Haruka" since his/her works are sublime. <3 Oh, & if you're into works that are graphically colored, look up 'Mazjojo' or 'BlackMonkey' maybe on tumblr because his/their works are for sale but some people are generous enough to post them for free-download online. 8D

It's been so long since I've read any yaoi and I haven't even read much OTL. But try looking up "I'll tie you up, kiss you, and **** you" and also try looking its author "Minami Haruka" since his/her works are sublime. <3 Oh, & if you're into works that are graphically colored, look up 'Mazjojo' or 'BlackMonkey' maybe on tumblr because his/their works are for sale but some people are generous enough to post them for free-download online. 8D

KK!! Thank you hun <3 I'm so glad I have a Yaoi lover buddy ;')) :hug: I'll look those up.

Phantomhive

KK!! Thank you hun <3 I'm so glad I have a Yaoi lover buddy ;')) :hug: I'll look those up.

NP! Glad to see another yaoi fangurl :hug:

Phantomhive

Home Tutor

I enjoyed the first 2 chapters but when I got further into the 3rd chapter, I just dropped it tbh. What I hate about some yaoi series is when the uke (well, it's usually the uke, at least) "falls in love" with the seme through s-x. In that series I was reading, for example, the uke tells the seme that he loves him during s-x (in which the seme replies, "took you long enough" or somewhere close to that line) but at the end of the day, he knows nothing about the seme - his background, his previous relationships, etc. He doesn't even have his contact # despite the fact that they've been tutoring for quite some time already. Like, no, just no. You're confusing this poor guy's feelings from the very beginning and when he finally says that he loves you, you don't even bother to open up? Gorl, good ****ing bye. Not here for superficial relationships. :nails: I'm thinking that it might develop since I'm just at the 3rd chapter and there are like 7 chapters but when I read something such as this, it just repels me to read even further tbqh. :roll:

I just had to rant since it's already late at night and I might have trouble sleeping brooding over something that needs to be ventilated. :fat:

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic