💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Just got done reading BINGE by Tyler Oakley

It was pretty good! If your a fan of Tyler's from youtube, you get to know him more about more into his life.

-Mark

• 1 month later...

54398.png?quality=85&mode=crop&width=413

I skipped Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Prizoner of Azkaban just because. I almost forgot just how awesome the first chapter is. It really sets the tone for the rest of the series. :wub:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My first book of the year is a re-reading of The Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire.

off to a great start~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sister said:

My first book of the year is a re-reading of The Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire.

off to a great start~

I always wanted to ask you do you think that's the reference in The Funeral Of Hearts? We know he loves Baudelaire. 

FreePalestine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

I always wanted to ask you do you think that's the reference in The Funeral Of Hearts? We know he loves Baudelaire. 

Yes. I am sure of it. I have read this book in the past by recommendation and a lot of artists reference it, so I knew instantly that Ville did when I learned those lyrics, in particular. This kind of thing is one of the most intriguing subject matters that I love most about finding out about artists that I gravitate towards. I love intricate minds, lyrics and souls.

I just bought a new copy today.

• Like 1

bionic
On 21/12/2015 at 5:17 AM, Spooky said:

54398.png?quality=85&mode=crop&width=413

I skipped Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Prizoner of Azkaban just because. I almost forgot just how awesome the first chapter is. It really sets the tone for the rest of the series. :wub:

I really need to reread the series.

When Dobby died, I died too

buy bionic

28 minutes ago, bionic said:

I really need to reread the series.

Hidden Content

You doooo~

I'm nine chapters into Half-Blood Prince (my personal favorite) at the moment and it's such a wonderful feeling to dive back into that world again. 

bionic
2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

You doooo~

I'm nine chapters into Half-Blood Prince (my personal favorite) at the moment and it's such a wonderful feeling to dive back into that world again. 

I feel like Pottermore being a disappointment totally killed my excitement for the series

I don't even care for FB&WTFT (altho the book as good IIRC?)

buy bionic

18 minutes ago, bionic said:

I feel like Pottermore being a disappointment totally killed my excitement for the series

I don't even care for FB&WTFT (altho the book as good IIRC?)

Yeah, Pottermore was kind of a total let-down. The only really cool things were the canon wand and Sorting tests, a little bit of backstory (though not nearly as much as I expected), and the art. I'm really hoping Rowling compiles an Encyclopedia someday. 

I'm much more interested in FB for the midnight premiere fan experience than the movie itself, but that's not saying much considering I absolutely loathed all the movies after Prisoner of Azkaban and the night of the DH: Part 2 release was one of the best and worst times of my entire life.  

Which is your favorite book in the series? 

bionic
29 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Yeah, Pottermore was kind of a total let-down. The only really cool things were the canon wand and Sorting tests, a little bit of backstory (though not nearly as much as I expected), and the art. I'm really hoping Rowling compiles an Encyclopedia someday. 

I'm much more interested in FB for the midnight premiere fan experience than the movie itself, but that's not saying much considering I absolutely loathed all the movies after Prisoner of Azkaban and the night of the DH: Part 2 release was one of the best and worst times of my entire life.  

Which is your favorite book in the series? 

My favourite book is Order of the Phoenix. It introduced so many great characters and expanded the Harry Potter universe in such a fantastic way... :giveup: I feel Deathly Hallows was a bit of a struggle ending to the series... Especially the prologue

I agree with you RE: the films. They totally fell off the ball. I didn't really enjoy either of the Deathly Hallows films at all. I own them on DVD but I only ever watch up to OotP. The Goblet of Fire film is particularly bad.

buy bionic

• 1 month later...

I am currently re-reading Anne Rice The Complete Vampire Chronicles and The Forge and the Crucible by Mircea Eliade.

• Like 1

LoveandMagic

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James. Maybe this will be the year I actually finish it. :flop:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• 4 weeks later...
  • CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic