đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ENIGMA Popstar is Fun

Awrah999

Do you think Gaga knew she would title her new album "ENIGMA" when she wrote Aura?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga knew she would title her new album "ENIGMA" when she wrote Aura?

• Yaaaassssssss
    • No

Featured Posts

Awrah999

Now that rumors are swirling about an almost confirmed album title, do you think Gaga knew her next album would be titled "Enigma" when she wrote Aura's lyric "Enigma popstar is fun"? :oprah:

JohnnyVersace

No, but what a brilliant way to tie it into her body of work. 

Sherlock112

No. If she has  thought that Joanne would be Enigmoanne :lolga:

But then again maybe the original lg5 was enigma and then she randomly decided to make a country inspired Joanne !

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Der Meister

Isn't that obvious that the answer is 'yes'? She consider herself to be an Enigma Popstar, look back to her aura when she toured The Fame. She was mysterious, intriguing... And that is the Gaga we love. And in 2010 she had an interview that she even mentioned that the music she makes is considered ARTPOP, so you can do the thinking now.

Thonin Dyn

I think she tought « wow that’s A cool titre for an album or something...maybe i’ll use it or maybe not »

Serve it, Ancien City style!

The Z
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I think she tought « wow that’s A cool titre for an album or something...maybe i’ll use it or maybe not »

I think she did know she could possibly release an album with that title later. Just like Free Bitch I guess, but she knew she would have to call it just Free

monketsharona

Maybe, I remember when she said during Monster Ball Tour that she prayed for Joanne before each show. As if she already knew that she would make an album called Joanne

Smother Em Eh

No but I have honestly never thought of it that way. I think that would be an interesting title.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FrankenWayne

You know that sometimes knowing how Gaga is giving hints or clues about his new projects, it could be that the word "Enigma Popstar is fun" was a clue to what could really be the LG5

https://twitter.com/FrankenWayne_

Archived