Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bebe Rexha - I’m a Mess

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

Bebe’s new video is out! Personally, I really enjoyed it. Great visuals and some interesting choreography. I feel like it needed a little something extra at the end of the video in terms of plot. but for the most part, it was good!

Hoping this does well so that we can get some more singles from the album! She a talented songrwriter and vocalist, so I’m excited to see where this album takes her 

OBEY

50m views for the audio, hopefully the official music vid gets as many

Eddie

First video I watch by Bebe and I love it :giveup:...time to watch her videography :party:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Cloudbusting

yasss  I love that videos are starting to have a bigger budget again! 

I really like the song but i not this video i think i expected something different 

when ur tryna have a mental breakdown but also be sexy at the same time ...

don't ask me how or why

Versace

I got some MTN MV vibes (which made me love it more), the song is honestly something I can imagine on LG6 (if the album was pop). It has that dark pop element to it. Bebe deserves more success and I'm here for her and cannot wait when she decides to release Self Control as a single cause to me that's a HIT. 

Magneto

I've been obsessed with this song since it came out and I really believe it has the potential to go far, especially after her previous hit. I'm in love with the video and the lewks. I would have preferred one or two more scenes/outfits and maybe some choreo from her though  

Free my mind

codymonster
3 hours ago, Magneto said:

I've been obsessed with this song since it came out and I really believe it has the potential to go far, especially after her previous hit. I'm in love with the video and the lewks. I would have preferred one or two more scenes/outfits and maybe some choreo from her though  

I agree the song has potential! I think she’s still known as the girl that collabs with people to most, so it’d be good for her to get another solo hit under her belt to sit with “I Got You.” People may start taking her a little more seriously 

OBEY
4 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I agree the song has potential! I think she’s still known as the girl that collabs with people to most, so it’d be good for her to get another solo hit under her belt to sit with “I Got You.” People may start taking her a little more seriously 

208+6

BEBE REXHA

I'm A Mess

9.501+0.434 

growing on radio

goldenrealm

She's really slay this era!

Definitely one of best pop video this year for music and visual alike

Xoxo Adriana

Everyone be singing the lyrics to this while I'm memorising the words to this:

StarstruckIllusion

THESE VISUALSSSS. Gaga hasn’t served like this in foreverrrr. This looks like something she’d do in late 2009. She’s like the perfect mix of Britney and Gaga whew. Ugh ghe art jumped OUT. I’m a stan. I’m a fan of. I’m a lover. I am Wigless. 

Archived