💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

San Diego Comic-Con Posters Reveal First Look at Live-Action ‘Titans’ Team

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, M Monstre said:

I did see those photos, and I actually kind of like it. I think this statue in particular does makes the costume look really cool:

DiZqCZuWAAEySh4.jpg

I did like his outfit in Justice League though, it seems like they keep changing his costume. They need to stick with one thing!

That angle does makes it better. But I am not very convinced yet. This suit is a bit camp to me, and that clashed with the macho image from Momoa. :shrug:

Makes me wonder, if the upcoming trailer will include this suits? I feel like they have shown too much already sksksks. I mean, they even displayed the water dragon statue at Comic Con. Even Marvel had decided to not show Spidey's Iron SPider's limbs despite people already guessed it. Will there any exciting things left for the DC avid fans in the movie?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I think they need to do a better job of balancing the realism and the comic book-fantasy aspect of the costumes. I feel like the DCEU, in many ways, is trying too hard to make their costumes seem realistic, but forget about how fun they can be. 

Look at Marvel, especially during the Phase One stuff. Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and Black Widow all pretty much look like their comic book counterpart, which of course a few changes here and there.

The only DCEU costumes that I think are pretty good are Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Marvel many times just ditching the costume like with the Scarlet Witch, they're just giving some lil references.. and I like it, it makes them more "human" + the costumes are evolving and changing depends on the characters current situation.. like the lack of the stars and US symbols of Steve outfit, the more advances iron suits (SOS ready, can fly to space etc.)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
55 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks, have you seen that golden scaly suits from the comics for Aquaman movie statue and toyline from the Comic Con this year that posted earlier today?? It was all fun and cool, and I had hopes for it, cos I trust in James Wan, until that picture leaks, like, why?! His movies suits are great! :sharon:

Reveal hidden contents

AQ_Movie_Aquaman_Front_5b4fa8c68d3c45.85

Reveal hidden contents

Aquaman-costume.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DiZqCZuWAAEySh4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Dibe4jlU0AAemuO.jpg

And it is definitely real, because we know toys always leaks many things from a franchise films.

I'd still gonna see it tho, cos James Wan. But this golden suit just flawed it a little sksksks

Boomkack me, it'll be 100% 300 movie-like CGI :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That angle does makes it better. But I am not very convinced yet. This suit is a bit camp to me, and that clashed with the macho image from Momoa. :shrug:

Makes me wonder, if the upcoming trailer will include this suits? I feel like they have shown too much already sksksks. I mean, they even displayed the water dragon statue at Comic Con. Even Marvel had decided to not show Spidey's Iron SPider's limbs despite people already guessed it. Will there any exciting things left for the DC avid fans in the movie?

I don't think the trailer will include the suit, but that said, I don't think there's a lot left (if anything) that they haven't spoiled. They really needed to coordinate how/when they're going to release certain collectibles/toys/statues cause more often than not subtle things like that spoil the movie.

Regardless if people like the suit or not, I think that saving that moment specifically for the movie would have been really cool cause that suit is what most people imagine Aquaman to be like, and so seeing it for the first time would kinda be "iconic."

🃏🖤👹

Reality
5 minutes ago, River said:

Marvel many times just ditching the costume like with the Scarlet Witch, they're just giving some lil references.. and I like it, it makes them more "human" + the costumes are evolving and changing depends on the characters current situation.. like the lack of the stars and US symbols of Steve outfit, the more advances iron suits (SOS ready, can fly to space etc.)

I actually think some of the latter Scarlet Witch designs might have been inspired by Marvel Now's Scarlet Witch, but I don't really know, that's just speculation on my part. 

I do like that characters' costumes evolve and change over time, depending on the situation, and that's what I meant by adding in the "fantasy and realism." They're still very much based on the comics, but some of them evolve/change and are just straight up different from the comic book version depending on the situation and setting that they're in. 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
Just now, M Monstre said:

I don't think the trailer will include the suit, but that said, I don't think there's a lot left (if anything) that they haven't spoiled. They really needed to coordinate how/when they're going to release certain collectibles/toys/statues cause more often than not subtle things like that spoil the movie.

Regardless if people like the suit or not, I think that saving that moment specifically for the movie would have been really cool cause that suit is what most people imagine Aquaman to be like, and so seeing it for the first time would kinda be "iconic."

Yeah, Very that. They seem to have not learned from leaking Doomsday early for BvS :triggered:

I agree with that. At least toy companies can try to release them in waves. ALl the spoilery things could;ve been released after the movie got released. I remember I was so pissed when Lego leaked the Giant Man during the Civil War campaign, ugh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, Very that. They seem to have not learned from leaking Doomsday early for BvS :triggered:

I agree with that. At least toy companies can try to release them in waves. ALl the spoilery things could;ve been released after the movie got released. I remember I was so pissed when Lego leaked the Giant Man during the Civil War campaign, ugh!

I was going to mention that in my other post! 😅

I totally agree with the Doomsday thing, though. I get that they were trying to build hype, but instead it just killed it cause not only did people already know going in that Doomsday was going to be in it, but he just looked so bad as well :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Danny Milk

So its a prostitute, a goth, some gamer guy and a billionaires adopted son

I had such high hopes for this put Dc just put together a piece of garbage

I still have hopes for the Harley animated series

I guess it doesn't really matter

avalon x
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

They had a chance to go overboard with the goth culture for Raven and they do this disney reject outfit for Raven?

She looks like a f*cking mugger, ffs! :sharon: 

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

She looks like a f*cking mugger, ffs! :sharon: 

Who when you pass them on the street hear them whisper "Normal people disgust me" and "Buy the latest Avril Lavigne album on iTunes", before robbing your coins..   :triggered:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

avalon x
56 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Who when you pass them on the street hear them whisper "Normal people disgust me" and "Buy the latest Avril Lavigne album on iTunes", before robbing your coins..   :triggered:

lmao-gif-7.gif

Kulture Kiari
9 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

why not just do a cartoon version movie 

:lmao:so tacky so lame

They already are. Well, the other brand is. It will be called Teen Titans Go To The Movies. 

Ziggy
9 hours ago, River said:

shazam-movie-costume-dceu-zachary-levi.j

It's like a cheap costume for Halloween from Ali Express

But did you see the filter photo from the other day that was officially released? It looks pretty different there. I think they made the costume recognizing there’d be some filters and such in post

Archived