Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Isn't Mike Posner such an underrated artist?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

First of all, I'm hoping that that everyone knows who it is. Otherwise I have my suicide poison ready to drink:

InformalTautAmericanbadger-size_restrict

And yeah that gif is true story xD Someone drank poison and killed himself during his trial at the european court. Now the serious stuff,

1. Mike Posner wrote his masterpiece "I took a bill in Ibiza" by HIMSELF and ONLY HIMSELF!

This is such a rare thing in the music industry, even Adele, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift have co-writers on all of their recent hits.

And the acoustic song is even much better than the one we know

2. His lyrics usually drive a powerful social message rather than bragging about luxury and that BS most artists sing about today:

His song I took a bill in Ibiza is inspired by a true story he narrates her (https://www.nme.com/news/music/avicii-responds-mike-posners-took-pill-ibiza-lyric-2134377) and aims to sensitize the youth about how un-cool drugs actually are.

He also has this super beautiful song about accepting oneself:

3. His live performances and his voice on the stage are just as magical and beautiful:

4. And last but not least, he's such a hot daddy :lolly:

CiqaAMWUUAABmIT.jpg*

Isn't he the best male artist of our generation? 

Electric Phire

Such an amazing songwriter and I love what he's doing now with Mansionz. Got mad respect for the man

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

We love a bisexual daddy with BOPS. :gaycat: 

I didn't know he was bisexual, if he really is then damnn!!

tenor.gif

HausofGabo

wasn't really aware of his music, thought he was just a random dance music singer.

Be as you are was beautiful, thank you.

Spoiler

and his white ass too.

ThisGuyTony
10 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I didn't know he was bisexual, if he really is then damnn!!

tenor.gif

He never confirmed it but apparently had a poem about having sex with men and women. :gaycat:

Plus his Instagram bio says "I try to love ppl 🌈 ".

Andreu

Yes yes yes yeeesss

He's on my top 5 favourite artists ever and at night alone is one of the beat albums ever to me

I love everything about him: his music, the diversity of styles of music he's put out, her lyrics that although I disagree that with him they are always well done,....

And I agree he looks good sometimes (because when he's on the lumberjack mode with the long beard... It's a no from me lmao)

Andreu
35 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

He never confirmed it but apparently had a poem about having sex with men and women. :gaycat:

Plus his Instagram bio says "I try to love ppl 🌈 ".

He can try me :gaycat:😴

StrawberryBlond

It took me a while to warm up to I Took A Pill In Ibiza, but when I did, I really liked it. The original acoustic is so much better and more heartfelt than the soulless dance remix. You need to hear it slowed down to get the full intent. That line: "I'm a singer who already blew his shot, I get along with old timers cos my name's a reminder of a pop song people forgot" always brings a tear to my eye. That song is dedication to every one hit wonder and the soul crushing heartbreak when you realise you're washed up. When he tells us about recommending that fans don't chase fame is so poignant to me, as someone who once considered wanting to become a famous singer. His comeback album certainly didn't work out but it holds up ok. It's certainly better than some of the dirge his fellow males are putting out. His music is more meaningful now and I appreciate that. I also like how he wrote for other artists and worked on using his talent to help others when he realised that he could no longer be a big star on his own. It's a shame how we tend to pick and choose our stars based on our initial first impression and how much star power they have. A good song isn't always enough, it's to do with packaging and star power as well. But if they make good music, that should be all we need.

Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

hot daddy :lolly:

are daddies 30 years old nowadays? :lmao:

pooiota

Archived