💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rumor: Is Beyonce Pregnant?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Fans have been sharing footage from her current "On the Run II" tour with hubby Jay-Z to try and read the tea leaves as to whether a fourth child is on the way. The buzz seems to have kicked off more than a week ago after the singer rested her hand on her stomach while performing "'03 Bonnie & Clyde."

More: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/18/entertainment/beyonce-baby-rumors/index.html

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ryanripley

jheez, she is one fertile superstar

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

rumours

I can just picture the will now...

"To Blue Ivy, I leave you my entire fortune. And to my other 14 children, you all receive 17 Tidal Streams each... Use them wisely."

thierryrreiht

I mean.. It's normal to gain weight during a tour, due to poor eating... but with the amount of dancing and moving she does, it would be surprising

she does look like she could be pregnant tho.. idk

Sherlock112

I'm so here for her another godly photoshoot :lolga:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

PunkTheFunk

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, over every Billboard chart and Spotify playlist, over every award show, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Payola 1:28

FfFfFfFF

There were more things that pointed this out. I'm surprised this is the first thread made about it.

JohnnyVersace

100 % pregnant confirmed

She's so health conscious that there's no way she's just "eatin good" after the twins. 

I swear tg if this bitch cancels the tour before my date...

giphy.gif

Ryusei

I hope I dont get a WP for this but the second video reminds me of those distortion videos... 

Her head looks so small :selena: 

Musery

GypsyBabe

I’m not one to enjoy topics about womens weight, BUT she’s most likely pregnant. That is exactly how your stomach looks at about 3 to 4 months. Not how your stomach looks when you gain a little weight from eating poorly. Its starting to make that C shape starting from under the bust. 

Congrats to her of its true.

⚯͛

Gladys622
9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, over every Billboard chart and Spotify playlist, over every award show, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Payola 1:28

praise be

boom boom cherry

evil sheep

Beythrice? 

Spoiler

sorry, i'm a mess:cryga:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, evil sheep said:

Beythrice? 

Reveal hidden contents