Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ryanripley
22 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Mh.... I mean, i understand him.. They may have done something amazing and then she scrapped it to release a good but pretty basic album 

but it could also suck lol

producers always hype up their own work

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

Other people heard it and said it was amazing though... 

If she played it to her fans backstage like 1 year later and told she could still release it one day, it's that she actually loves it. She just changed of direction on LG5.

Hopefully she'll release those songs on another project that it could fit on

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I hate the fact that he continues shading Joanne in every interview. I mean, f*ck off! Gaga decided to change her path and choose Mark to work with. Get over it!

I think his behavior is one of the reasons she (apparently) doesn't want to work with him again. He speaks as if he's the only one who has the formula for her success.

Girl chill. He’s literally not shading anything. He just said she wanted to do something more country and she changed direction. 

mvstraw

Ugh I'm annoyed at Gaga now... I really want to hear the original LG5:giveup: I mean Joanne is a cute album, but I have a feeling that the original LG5 would be even better. 

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Other people heard it and said it was amazing though... 

If she played it to her fans backstage like 1 year later and told she could still release it one day, it's that she actually loves it. She just changed of direction on LG5.

Hopefully she'll release those songs on another project that it could fit on

people also said PI would be a hit and that NTLTC had people hysterically crying

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

I highly doubt it. It would've definitely been more interesting. 

monketsharona
Just now, ryanliarripley said:

people also said PI would be a hit and that NTLTC had people hysterically crying

PI sounded like a hit, just saying... She just didn't make any promo for it and let it die

ryanripley
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I highly doubt it. It would've definitely been more interesting. 

if you say so

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

"pretty basic album"

4Ub_fuFcvEicqJYFDEygfEHTEjMBngiU8W81Q40Y

Honey, i love Joanne, as you can tell by my AVI. But we all expected better from Gaga, don't lie to yourself

ryanripley
Just now, monketsharona said:

PI sounded like a hit, just saying... She just didn't make any promo for it and let it die

PI was not hit material lol

look at how much promo MR had and it still struggled on the charts at first and that song is the most hit friendly song on the album

Omg finally we're talking about it again its about damn time. 

We'll forget it after asib but will come around again 4 sho..

Sad

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Rafr88

I mean, we got Brooklyn Nights after a year but stuff like Freakshow, Panty Party and others leaks in 8-9 years, that means we can expect Frankestain to be leak in...

tenor.gif?itemid=6237717

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=8556865

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

I mean, we got Brooklyn Nights after a year but stuff like Freakshow, Panty Party and others leaks in 8-9 years, that means we can expect Frankestain to be leak in...

tenor.gif?itemid=6237717

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=8556865

It depends if she intends to use it or not. If not it could leak. If yes... well there's probably a lot of security around it

Max Vandeburg

I think we still have no idea how important Joanne was in Gaga's career. It changed the way the audience perceives Gaga. It showed her musical versatility and, especially, her soul.

She came out of her comfort zone and had the opportunity to work with incredible people on this album, such as Florence Welch, Beck, Father John Misty, Bloodpop ... And even made a great friendship with Mark Ronson.

RedOne is great too, beyond any doubt, but he should just get over his old work. Gaga is right for wanting to work with different people and to evolve her sonority.

Max Vandeburg
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

we all expected better from Gaga, don't lie to yourself

Again: speak for yourself.

Archived