💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

McMonster08
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well Gaga played it backstage and said she's was still thinking about releasing that music so who knows maybe on next album ? 

She did?:wtfga: I thought she just hinted it or something.

Frankenstein (work tape version) deluxe track for LG6 confirmed. :trollga:

But Gaga girl prove me wrong let Frankenstein be the Bloody Mary of LG6 :messga:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, McMonster08 said:

She did?:wtfga: I thought she just hinted it or something.

Frankenstein (work tape version) deluxe track for LG6 confirmed. :trollga:

But Gaga girl prove me wrong let Frankenstein be the Bloody Mary of LG6 :messga:

Yeah she did, a songwriter also said he heard the song  and that it was absolutely great and catchy. 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It is not a rumour she told this to fans backstage

I know sis. I've always believed the rumour that she performed Frankenstein backstage but i was uncertain about the Joanne B Side part

Max Vandeburg
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where did he shade it though ?

He suggested that Gaga's numbers had dropped after she stopped working with him (aka, Joanne era). And this isn't the first time he complains about the fact that she has changed the direction of the album. I mean, He should just respect her decision... I don't like his attitude.

Max Vandeburg
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

she scrapped it to release a good but pretty basic album 

"pretty basic album"

4Ub_fuFcvEicqJYFDEygfEHTEjMBngiU8W81Q40Y

Dutch

Maybe she will rework the songs with the producers she’s working with now. I still think Gaga loved the songs, but it wasn’t the right time for her. NOW IT IS!

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's bow down to pray!

:pray:

End Racism Now

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

He suggested that Gaga's numbers had dropped after she stopped working with him (aka, Joanne era). And this isn't the first time he complains about the fact that she has changed the direction of the album. I mean, He should just respect her decision... I don't like his attitude.

He is actually one of the producers who praised her the most, just saying. You see shades where there's not.

Redstreak

Hopefully now that she’s done her detour era to look more “artistic” she’ll come back wanting to dominate the world again

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Maybe she will rework the songs with the producers she’s working with now. I still think Gaga loved the songs, but it wasn’t the right time for her. NOW IT IS!

Honestly I think she reworked it with RedOne. Like I said previously, He was back in L.A. for few weeks when she was there (and also in Portland). Pretty sure they had some sessions. RedOne is rarely going to L.A. usually

Luke78619

Wait what was the root of the Frankenstein rumour to begin with? Was it fans backstage or was it an insider? 

This could help us see if any of them are reliable or more reliable but if it started because of fans saying she sang it backstage, then ignore me :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Hopefully now that she’s done her detour era to look more “artistic” she’ll come back wanting to dominate the world again

she didn't wanna look more artistic, she wanted to look more authentic and stripped back lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dutch
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I think she reworked it with RedOne. Like I said previously, He was back in L.A. for few weeks when she was there (and also in Portland). Pretty sure they had some sessions. RedOne is rarely going to L.A. usually

Even better tbh. RedOne deserves another shot for some songs on a Gaga album. Yet you never know with Gaga. She always changes her mind with albums and sounds of a song. But you might be right!

Archived