Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
20 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

My issue with RedOne is that some Gaga fans think he is the be all and end all of Gaga's career. They put him on such a high pedestal and BEG for Gaga to go back to the sounds of TFM... I mean, I love his work with Gaga but I want her to evolve and grow as an artist and not be stuck on one note like some artists

I'm here for Gaga working with any producer really, I just want to hear new music. 

I totally agree, that's why I want BP to lead produce this time for LG6. I mean he was only used to make Joanne's tracks fresher and current. But he never really had the chance to create with her (and I think he is a amazing procuder to be honest)

Though, yeah I definitely want RedOne to be back, I mean  everything they did together was such incredible songs. I will always be here for more RedOne / Gaga. There's a such good chemistry here. Maybe not as main producer (at least for now), but I would never say no to a collab à la BTW, for 3 or 4 songs. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

I don't really get why some of y'all are like... very against him? The guy just talked about his most recent work with Gaga. I don't think there was any intention of over-praising or anything. :poot:

Hope we'll hear these songs one day.

DoctorScent
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I totally agree, that's why I want BP to lead produce this time for LG6. I mean he was only used to make Joanne's tracks fresher and current. But he never really had the chance to create with her (and I think he is a amazing procuder to be honest)

Though, yeah I definitely want RedOne to be back, I mean  everything they did together was such incredible songs. I will always be here for more RedOne / Gaga. There's a such good chemistry here. Maybe not as main producer (at least for now), but I would never say no to a collab à la BTW, for 3 or 4 songs. 

Tea. I love when Gaga works with different producers but honestly imagine The Fame without Just Dance and Poker Face, TFM without Bad Romance and Alejandro, BTW without Scheisse, Hair and JUDAS. Even my favourite song on ARTPOP was Gypsy which was co-written with RedOne and I'm perfectly sure which parts he helep create. That's his style. Catchy, nostalgic melodies. 

2 or 3 song on LG6 from RedOne to calm some fans and the rest can be a totally experimental. Why everyone hates Red so much? 

Max Vandeburg
8 hours ago, Inferno said:

omg why dont people have this attitude with white shadow though lol

MOST people I see on this site have this attitude towards DJWS, lol. I've seen people literally celebrating the fact that he hasn't been in the studio with Gaga recently. In fact, most of us want Gaga working with new people.

The only difference is that the "Little RedOnes" from here goes crazy every time someone says he's not the owner of Gaga's success. Which, in my opinion, is EXACTLY one of the reasons why Gaga probably wants to get out of his shadow.

The kind of music RedOne's been doing lately is sh*t. Just google it. I think we're just great with the LG6 production team so far.

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Wigless said:

You didn’t have to waste time retyping your original comment when you had nothing to comeback with, but go off I guess :oops:. Friendly reminder Gaga is in control of her sound, first and foremost, so come for her if **** gets repetitive. Your arguments don’t make sense in this context, but lemme not be a hypocrite and repeat myself too.

i mean we been knew pokerface and judas use recycled sounds so :oops:

you're overhyping redone sis when he's not... that versatile :lmao:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

shabody
1 hour ago, Max Vandeburg said:

MOST people I see on this site have this attitude towards DJWS, lol. I've seen people literally celebrating the fact that he hasn't been in the studio with Gaga recently. In fact, most of us want Gaga working with new people.

The only difference is that the "Little RedOnes" from here goes crazy every time someone says he's not the owner of Gaga's success. Which, in my opinion, is EXACTLY one of the reasons why Gaga probably wants to get out of his shadow.

The kind of music RedOne's been doing lately is sh*t. Just google it. I think we're just great with the LG6 production team so far.

well

he's rude :whitney:

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

i mean we been knew pokerface and judas use recycled sounds so :oops:

you're overhyping redone sis when he's not... that versatile :lmao:

and you’re acting like he isn’t versatile at all. you say “****” instead of something specific bc you there is nothing specific to say.  :staymad: he adapts well when Gaga changes genres and that’s a quality to keep.

Wasn’t the lie that people with a thin understanding of music perpetuate that Judas is a rip off of Bad Romance? :laughga:

He uses his signature sound byte in more than one sigh and suddenly they all sound the same :ladyhaha:  it’s insanely common, and the better producers make it a sound rather than “iTs dJ kHalEd!!”  

monketsharona

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Paper Gangsta, Angel Down, So Happy I Could Die or ScheiBe in terms of production they absolutely sound the same, sure... 

Of course there's the mark of the producer but you can easily say the same about Fernando, DJWS or Mark Ronson who also have their own identity. 

Guillaume Hamon

If it's that good Gaga will use it at some point...

She just waited for the song to fit in the album and since the next album is pop...

WE CAN KEEP HOPE BITCHES!! :) 

Shaney
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Paper Gangsta, Angel Down, So Happy I Could Die or ScheiBe in terms of production they absolutely sound the same, sure... 

Of course there's the mark of the producer but you can easily say the same about Fernando, DJWS or Mark Ronson who also have their own identity. 

do we have differing definitions of sound?

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Bae said:

do we have differing definitions of sound?

I was ironic ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno
On 7/19/2018 at 4:28 AM, Max Vandeburg said:

I meant in terms of thinking hes a hack production wise. A lot of monsters have an issue with his alleged "attitude" (which i dont agree with whatsoever), but I don't see that many people commenting on how his productions hold Gaga back from sounding as expensive+progressive as she could. i understand peoples issue with redone particularly in terms of sounding too "basic" or whatever, but imo I think DJWS is even worse.

But yeah im really happy with what we know of her collaborators so far. especially boys noize, literally can't wait to hear what they made.

Archived