Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Everything is not in English if someone can translate ^^

-Os números dizem e os álbuns dizem isso também. O álbum novo é um álbum que propõe desfrutar como desfrutou “The Fame”.

-Quero dizer algo. Me chamaram para esse último álbum. Me disseram: “Red, precisamos trabalhar, já faz tempo que isso não acontece”. E sabe, não tínhamos tentado outra vez. Não tínhamos tentado e acabamos por fazer músicas incríveis. Mas algo aconteceu e foi resolvido que mudariam seu estilo, para algo mais country... E eu pensava o porquê, já temos algo que vai surpreender o mundo! E na verdade é que, quanto a classe discográfica, nossos amigos das rádios, quando escutassem uma música, por exemplo, que se chama “Frankenstein”, poderia surpreender ao mundo e enlouquecer os fãs da Gaga. Mas isso não foi aprovado. Foi decidido fazer outra coisa.

A única música trabalhada por Lady Gaga e RedOne para o "LG5" que chegou a ser lançada é "Angel Down", presente no álbum "Joanne".

Summary : He said that he was called to work on her last album (LG5) that they did amazing songs together but later they decided to change the direction of the album to make something more country. He also says that the label and radios loved the songs. About Frankenstein : he says the song would have surprised and made the fans crazy.

http://www.rdtladygaga.com/2018/07/redone-fala-sobre-trabalho-descartado-do-lg5-diz-que-frankenstein-poderia-enlouquecer-os-fas-e-comenta-inicio-de-carreira-com-gaga

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki

Well... There is nothing new. Frankenstein was scrapped and red One just produced Angel down. The end

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Well... There is nothing new. Frankenstein was scrapped and red One just produced Angel down. The end

Tell this to people who are still 'Frankenstein is fake, it doesn't exists'

Weasel

-The numbers say and the albums say that too. The new album is an album that proposes to enjoy as you enjoyed "The Fame". I want to say something. I was called for this last album. I was told, "Red, we need to work, this has not happened in a long time." And you know, we had not tried again. We had not tried and we ended up making amazing songs. But something happened and it was decided that they would change their style, to something more country ... And I thought the reason, we already have something that will surprise the world! And in fact, as for the record label, our radio friends, when they listen to a song, for example, that is called "Frankenstein", could surprise the world and drive Gaga fans crazy. But this was not approved. It was decided to do something else. The only song worked by Lady Gaga and RedOne for the "LG5" that came to be released is "Angel Down", present in the album "Joanne".

Google translate gave me this. 

Teal Ambition

He basically said Frankenstein could have surprised the world but Gaga decided to do something else, so basically I'm assuming it was scraped. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monketsharona
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

He basically said Frankenstein could have surprised the world but Gaga decided to do something else, so basically I'm assuming it was scraped. 

Yeah he said that she wanted to make something more country influenced for that album

Reginald

We got the MA MA PA PA PA version last year, remember? We've heard it already. Nico Collins covered it, hunnies :classy:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Original Diva

****ing god damn it.  I was hoping that meant it was gonna be released.  :neyde:

excuse me no

ryanripley

did people still not believe it even though he confirmed this last year?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DelusionalGaga

I mean, didn't we already know that it's real? A whole group of people heard Gaga singing it and why would all of them make it up? :huh:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, McMonster08 said:

Now where is it?! :cryga:

Well Gaga played it backstage and said she's was still thinking about releasing that music so who knows maybe on next album ? 

TeenIdle
Just now, fabskt said:

well she can still release it now! 

She won't. But I pray it leaks :pray:

Cloudbusting
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

She won't. But I pray it leaks :pray:

stop destroying my dreams lol but she wont i know 

Archived