💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can they use Spotify promo for ASIB

Delulu

Featured Posts

Delulu

So I was listening to music trough the free version of Spotify on my PC and an ad for a movie trailer came and made me watch the trailer to listen to more music

Can WB do the same lol

f*** u pop music

gstring

Why spotify if they(WB)  can afford to payola'd billboard chart and grammies :vegas:

Little little

duckworth

Considering that Gaga has a new album coming aside from ASIB, I don't think Interscope and WB would spend that much resources to promote it. A banner maybe.

But Spotify payola, is a no.

The movie has enough hype as it is. Maybe a couple of TV spots and a banner on Spotify.

If the movie and/or the music is good, it will be successful.

La La Land had good music and is a good movie. Both the movie and the soundtrack were successful. 

The Greatest Showman had good music but is not that good as a movie. Nonetheless, This is Me and the soundtrack was successful.  

Soundtrack albums have longevity. I believe Moana is still charting, same with The Greatest Showman. ASIB Soundtrack will sell the same or even more considering Gaga's ability as a song writer. 

Don't worry too much about ASIB. Worst case scenario, movie is bad, but had great songs. Oscar nom is a sure lock for Best Song. 

(I'm sorry for posting this much. I'm just really really bored right now :selena:)

LOVE JUNKIE
54 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

No, because Gaga believes in Walmart Payola :vegas:

GAGA_WalmartShopping.jpg

why did I actually laugh out loud @ this :saladga:

on a three day bender

King J
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

No, because Gaga believes in Walmart Payola :vegas:

GAGA_WalmartShopping.jpg

Then she’d better prove those ‘ASIB will have no single’ rumors Wrong and release a physical single 

:vegas:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J

I really believe in a star is born I think it isn’t going to be really successful! 

I think we need a second trailer really soon, one which shows off the plot of the film more - I feel like the first one didn’t show the actual story line enough maybe that’s just me.

they could maybe then play it on TV, I think TV commercials would be a good idea.

in the VMA advertisements?!

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived