• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
10 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Did you not like Season 10? I preferred it to Season 9 and 8 tbh 🤷‍♂️

S10 started out amazing but kinda got boring once Monique left :madge:

ltlmnstr

I didn't like Vixen at first but after the reunion, she had an insta live and detailed all the drama and problems from Eureka and I was shocked! So, I like Vixen now. She also actively helpful supporting charities and donating money from her gigs every week when a new episode aired.

Like she had a donation drive for elderly LGBTQ organization SAGE and it opened my eyes that many elderly are neglected in american society. She really does put her money where her mouth is despite if her image on the show was "disgruntled bitter betty" to a lot of viewers. She was honest. And I prefer honesty to fake politeness.

LOVE JUNKIE

Why isn't this a poll :messga:

I'm not that into either but more team Vixen. Vixen definitely said and did some annoying **** but she also spoke a lot of truth and I'm glad she stood her ground and didn't just do whatever she thought would make her look good to the fans. One of the biggest issues I've had with the past 2-3 seasons is that all the queens seem really concerned with how they're going to be perceived/their image/how likable they come across.

I think the production of the show has gotten better as of s10 but I hope Ru stresses the importance of speaking your mind, letting loose and not trying to be likable to the s11 queens.

on a three day bender

StarstruckIllusion

Neither, and both are childish, but I’m not here for The Vixen’s slightly more level of immaturity, despite how right she may be. Leave going from 0-100 as a meme please. 

baptism
4 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I think that's a little harsh. I actually really liked Kameron Michaels. In my opinion, the lip sync between her and Eureka should NOT have been a double shantay. Eureka lost that lip sync imo.

I actually think Kameron deserved to be ~ 5th place... Top 3 was a stretch though.

Kameron was so boring. She brought nothing to the table. I was not once entertained by Kameron. Every week that passed I was more and more surprised by what I was watching unfold. Maybe she was ****ing Ru. 

baptism

Kameron is probably the finalist from the last like... several seasons with the lowest booking fee. Unless she just doesn't wanna do gigs in general which is sort of the vibe I catch lmao

Meruk Holland
Just now, baptism said:

Kameron was so boring. She brought nothing to the table. I was not once entertained by Kameron. Every week that passed I was more and more surprised by what I was watching unfold. Maybe she was ****ing Ru. 

Just cause you didn't find her entertaining doesn't mean others didn't as well. I was personally rooting for her as the underdog. I didn't think she was the best, but I did want her to win.

baptism
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

Just cause you didn't find her entertaining doesn't mean others didn't as well. I was personally rooting for her as the underdog. I didn't think she was the best, but I did want her to win.

If you wanted to root for an underdog you should have rooted for Asia or Monet or Vixen lol. Why would you have wanted someone who wasn't the best to win? Idgi

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, baptism said:

If you wanted to root for an underdog you should have rooted for Asia or Monet or Vixen lol. Why would you have wanted someone who wasn't the best to win? Idgi

As we've seen in seasons passed, its not always the best who wins, but whoever Ru thinks should win. It is her show after all. I resonated with Kameron and Blair the most this season, so that's why I wanted either of them to win. Plus, some of my favorite looks came from them.

I did also like Monet, but Asia wasn't really on my radar and I just did not like the Vixen as a person.

baptism
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

As we've seen in seasons passed, its not always the best who wins, but whoever Ru thinks should win. It is her show after all. I resonated with Kameron and Blair the most this season, so that's why I wanted either of them to win. Plus, some of my favorite looks came from them.

I did also like Monet, but Asia wasn't really on my radar and I just did not like the Vixen as a person.

I think Vixen was one of the best people on the show outside of drag. Also I sure did LOVE Blair. Blair deserved way better.... like what the ****. 

matteonster

It’s probably not a popular opinion here but I really enjoyed Eureka this season, I would have loved to see her winning. Anyways, Aquaria deserved it as well of course but I wish to see Eureka in one of the all stars seasons.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

McMonster08

Team Vixen all the way, she sparked important conversations within the fanbase about the society we live in, and tbh I don't think Untucked will be back on TV without her. :vegas:

Liked Eureka during season 9 but watching season 10 I realized I only liked her then because she didn't stay long in the competition. :laughga:

It's just sad that The Vixen got more hate after that fight with Eureka when the latter started it.

Archived