Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Team Vixen or Team Eureka?

rumours

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan
6 hours ago, baptism said:

Kameron is probably the finalist from the last like... several seasons with the lowest booking fee. Unless she just doesn't wanna do gigs in general which is sort of the vibe I catch lmao

Lmao she does a gig every other day wym

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
7 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Just cause you didn't find her entertaining doesn't mean others didn't as well. I was personally rooting for her as the underdog. I didn't think she was the best, but I did want her to win.

Yes to all of this. 

JohnnyVersace

Eureka. 

Vixen was so salty and combative for no reason. I do understand her frustration at the reunion, but throughout the whole season, she was just attacking everyone for everything. She said it herself, she was there to fight. 

Eureka delivered solid looks and performances, and didn’t get caught up in drama like Vixen. 

Plus, her drag is straight up sloppy. 

Next. :ohwell:

jinko

Vixen.

Eureka was (and still is) so fake that it gets her in so much trouble. It's embarrassing. She really thinks she's slick manipulating her image and how people perceive her - GIRL - everyone sees right through you.

Vixen was there to make it clear and made Drag Race more than just... Drag Race. She raised very legitimate and important points that matter in the Drag Race fandom and the society as a whole. She also served some of the better looks of the season, people just don't want to admit it.

Also, Eureka's hair loaves can go back to the bakery. Ew.

Next. :huntyga:

Archived