💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Team Vixen or Team Eureka?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

Hi everyone :hug:

I recently have been looking at reddit (it is really messy lol), and I’ve noticed a clear divide in people’s opinions in the Eureka vs. Vixen debacle. I’m not really sure of my opinion, so I wanted to ask all of you the following:

Do you side with Eureka or Vixen? If you could provide your rationale as well as any tea, that would be awesome as well!

I’m interested in hearing your thoughts :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Neither. They're both thirsty for attention.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Borislshere

f*ck Erueka. She purposely attacked Phi Phi just to seem cool with Drag race fans

yjojbeklo1a11.jpg

"This week I realized I was wrong! I wanted so desperately to be liked online"- Eureka Via facebook. 

7wvvr517x6a11.jpg

LUO YI

Team Vixen 

:triggered: 

I believe in her the most. She’s not innocent but I like her better. And she’s a friend to baby Blair :saira:

The night sky tells all

calmar
24 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Eureka vs. Aquaria debacle.

?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ErickSlayyy

Team Vixen all the way she did bring up good points in the competition and during the reunion. 

rumours
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

f*ck Erueka. She purposely attacked Phi Phi just to seem cool with Drag race fans

yjojbeklo1a11.jpg

"This week I realized I was wrong! I wanted so desperately to be liked online"- Eureka Via facebook. 

7wvvr517x6a11.jpg

Yikes. Not a good look. 

Also, I really don’t like her statement implying that Drag race gives them a purpose. I guess iconic entertainers who’ve been doing drag for decades (i.e. Lady Bunny, Coco Peru, etc) don’t have a purpose then?

Babel

Eureka is that kind of annoying insecure person that doesn’t accept she can’t be liked by everybody. Vixen was cool with it until she all of the sudden starts provoking her. Unnecessary.

kaelergrey

Team I dont give a damn :giggle:

Spoiler

but im still here reading this mess cause its entertaining lol

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

rumours
27 minutes ago, calmar said:

?

Edit: It was a typo on my part. Sorry about that!

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

yjojbeklo1a11.jpg

7wvvr517x6a11.jpg

Lmao and when aquaria dragged bebe whatever she was acting like she’s all about kindness and even threw her sisters under the bus. But now she comes for phi phi out of nowhere :air: 

Lona Delery

Team noneofthem cuz they both annoying

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

16 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

They fought on RPDR. Let’s just say it got very heated VERY quickly on and off the show. 

Things didn't get heated off the show between Vixen and Aquaria, it was just that one episode. Aquaria knew to leave the Vixen alone (as Vixen said) and now they're friends.

OT: Vixen.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

rumours
Just now, gag said:

Things didn't get heated off the show between Vixen and Aquaria, it was just that one episode. Aquaria knew to leave the Vixen alone (as Vixen said) and now they're friends.

OT: Vixen.

I mistyped it. I meant Eureka vs Vixen. Sorry @calmar, I misspoke due to my typo in the OP. 

Fixed :hug:

Archived