💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Apparently multiple MJ demos have leaked these past few months

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

There is thing called the Brad Buxer seminars, Brad was a long time MJ collaborator in the studio as producer and soundmixer, in the seminars he explains MJ's work ethic in the studio and how his songs evolved over time when working on them. He has been playing demos en work in progress songs to people that attend these seminars. Recording at these seminars is strictly forbidden, but it happened anyway. FYI, MJ still has a lot of songs in the vault, approximately MJ had recorded approx 50000 songs, wereas only 137 songs were actually released (10 albums), however not every song is in the hands of the MJJ estate or Sony, some songs are in the hands of producers who worked with MJ, a lot of unreleased songs are owned by The Jackson family, and the MJJ estate only owns a portion as far as I know.

Below are a number of songs that leaked in snippets from these seminars...they have yet to be leaked in full and in HQ sound

Angel (recorded 1998), outtake from a shelved greatest hits compilation album & the Invincible album (released 2001) sessions

LQ longer snippet of the song Angel:

another short snippet of Angel:

Family Things/Family Values/Addams Groove

This song is an unreleased early demo of a song that would have been in the 1993 Addams Family Values movie. Michael Jackson was to play a big role in the movie, until the first allegations against him were filed. His parts were eventually scrapped from the movie, which MJ reworked into the short film "Ghosts" ( a 40 minute music video with the songs 2Bad, Is It Scary & Ghosts). The song Family Things was going to be part of Ghosts are some point, but was scrapped eventually. Below is a compilation mix of the snippets that leaked of this song:

Earth Song 1988 piano demo. This song released in 1995 on the double album HIStory, was originally conceived in 1988, later reworked for the 1991 Dangerous album (known as the Earth Song (What About Us) demo).

Cheater (2001 rework), originally a demo from the Bad era sessions, this song has been released on the ultimate MJ collection set in 2004, but this was a version from 1987. Cheater has had multiple reworks over time up till AFTER the invincible album recording sessions (1998-2001), but never reached completion. Below is a snippet from the 2001 rework. The full original demo is available on multiple download and stream platforms if you wanna hear a version of the song.

Ghost Of Another Lover,

an outtake song from the cancelled "DECADE" greatest hit album project (slated for release in 1989), it's officially also a Dangerous album outtake since the DECADE session are part of the Dangerous album sessions. Not much is known about the song...but it sounds like it could have been a bop, it does sound it would have fit better on Bad, rather than Dangerous:

Throwin' Your Life Away, an outtake song from the Bad sessions, not much is known about this song. Only a small snippet leaked:

Jane is Groupie, a song from the Dangerous album sessions. JIAG is a song that eventually evolved into Give In To Me which is a rock song on the Dangerous album featuring Gun's N Roses guitarist Slash.

Men In Black, an unreleased song from the DECADE project/Dangerous album. It was recorded with Bryan Loren, a producer with whom he has recorded 25 tracks and none of these tracks have been officially released. Men In Black is one of these 25 songs.

Deep In The Night, is an unreleased song from the Bad era sessions, not much is known about the track. Only a few snippets of the songs leaked:

Gaga Lazuli

For some reason I thought this was about Mary Jane Holland.

ot: this is amazing. I wish they could just release everything, one can only wish. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Recording at these seminars is strictly forbidden, but it happened anyway. FYI, MJ still has a lot of songs in the vault, approximately MJ had recorded 50.000 songs during his live time were only 200+ songs were actually released, however not every song is in the hands of the MJJ estate or Sony, some songs are in the hands of producers who worked with MJ, a lot of unreleased songs are owned by The Jackson family, and the MJJ estate only owns a portion as far as I know.

This is mind-blowing.

Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

For some reason I thought this was about Mary Jane Holland.

ot: this is amazing. I wish they could just release everything, one can only wish. 

If they released all 50.000 songs :giveup: I can't....I need to hear the songs MJ actually recorded for his album slated for release after the This Is It concerts :giveup:

Joshie S

This makes me think about what is going to happen to Gaga's music after ..she.... *can't even say it*..

I'm sure she has some kind of plan in place, and I'm sure she has ensured so none of her unreleased stuff EVER gets: released/mixed/re-released/featured with new artist etc. like a lot of Michaels songs are, I mean, how many people have made money off him after he passed? I'm sure Gaga wouldn't have this.

We need to work out a way to finally make that bitch [Gaga] finally release all these songs.. think monsters.. think..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

This makes me think about what is going to happen to Gaga's music after ..she.... *can't even say it*..

I'm sure she has some kind of plan in place, and I'm sure she has ensured so none of her unreleased stuff EVER gets: released/mixed/re-released/featured with new artist etc. like a lot of Michaels songs are, I mean, how many people have made money off him after he passed? I'm sure Gaga wouldn't have this.

We need to work out a way to finally make that bitch [Gaga] finally release all these songs.. think monsters.. think..

She should release an ultimate gaga collection album app for the hardcore fans with all the released main album tracks,  b-side tracks, demos and stems so we can make fan mixes, remixes and do karaoke with her released songs and B-side songs. It think that would be better than having an estate or record label profit from her unreleased work. And for the GP she should release everything in Spotify or any other platform in the future, and call the collection of Bsides "Memoirs" or something :tony: :diane: 

ChromaticaPunk
55 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

If they released all 50.000 songs :giveup: I can't....I need to hear the songs MJ actually recorded for his album slated for release after the This Is It concerts :giveup:

He started recording for the next album?

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

He started recording for the next album?

He worked on songs after the 2003-2005 courtcases. First in Bahrain at some shady record label from a sheik. Then in the UK in Glouchestershire  with Will.I.Am in 2007, then with Theron "Neff-U" Feemster in Las Vegas in 2008-2009, with Akon in 2008, and finally he worked with RedOne in 2008-2009 :giveup: And in between those sessions he worked with his longtime collaborator Brad Buxer (who holds these seminars) and Michael Prince (not to be confused with MJ's sons) who is also a long time studio collaborator. I NEED to hear the RedOne tracks :giveup:. RedOne was also going to set up a meeting between Gaga and MJ...but unfortunately that never happened :giveup:

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

RedOne was also going to set up a meeting between Gaga and MJ...but unfortunately that never happened :giveup:

I believe it did. Gaga was supposed to open for MJ on his tour before he died. I think she was even into rehearsals when the news of his passing hit.

I would not be surprised if a MJ + Gaga demo exists somewhere.

ChromaticaPunk
12 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I believe it did. Gaga was supposed to open for MJ on his tour before he died. I think she was even into rehearsals when the news of his passing hit.

I doubt it ever got that far and Gaga never met him.

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

approximately MJ had recorded 50.000 songs during his live time

This is BS.  I did the math.  He literally would have had to record 3 songs every day of his life for his entire life for this to be true. :reductive:

MonsterofFame
14 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I doubt it ever got that far and Gaga never met him.

I thought it was just rumor until I saw this confirm it.

This was probably also the reason behind the extreme emotion we saw in her iconic VMA Paparazzi performance. She was mourning his death on stage.

LeJudas
12 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

This is BS.  I did the math.  He literally would have had to record 3 songs every day of his life for his entire life for this to be true. :reductive:

No that's probably just a low estimate.

He said he would record hundreds of songs per album, and he's got demos from the J5 era when he first started writing his own stuff. That's about 45 years worth of work.

Chromatislaps
31 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

there is supposedly a track recorded called "Pictures (feat. Lady Gaga)" ...not sure how true this rumor is.

Chromatislaps

Archived