💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa, Mark Ronson and Diplo Ready New Song 'Electricity'

053Timo

Featured Posts

053Timo

British pop star Dua Lipa was spotted in the studio with producers Mark Ronson and Diplo—who are readying their first joint album under the name Silk City—back in January, and now more details about their collaboration have surfaced.

The track is called “Electricity” and was co-written by Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine and Romy Madley Croft of The xx. According to Diplo, “Electricity” is scheduled for release later this summer.

“Silk City is an homage to some of the greatest dance music cities; Chicago, London, Paris, Detroit,” Diplo said. “Mark Ronson and I met as DJs 20 years ago, and our paths have taken us everywhere since. It is great to get back together and make music.” 

Source: https://hook32.com/2018/dua-lipa-mark-ronson-and-diplo-ready-new-song-electricity/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence
4 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

One Kiss 2.0?

With Diplo, Mark, Florence and the XX involved I’m expecting something a lot better than One Kiss. It’s a shame they chose one of the most basic pop girls to front this track though, with such a strong crew behind it...

but im hyped nevertheless

Moebius
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

With Diplo, Mark, Florence and the XX involved I’m expecting something a lot better than One Kiss. It’s a shame they chose one of the most basic pop girls to front this track though, with such a strong crew behind it...

but im hyped nevertheless

Dua isnt the most basic pop girl lmao

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Sneaky Oliver

A song co-written by Florence and produced by Mark and Diplo? :nooo: call them back Gags

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mark Ronson, Dua Lipa & Diplo and co-written by Florence OH MY GOD what kind of perfect fantasy is this :giveup: Literally some of my favourite people.

@Haroon Solo.mp3 is not ready

tenor.gif

Opulence
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Dua isnt the most basic pop girl lmao

She’s one of them? Love her, she has bops and always looks fire, but she’s so constructed by her team, her style and sound is always on trend with what’s popular which I guess is a good thing,  but her stage presence proves how inorganic she is

Moebius

Omg Hey Girl 2.0 with a Diplo beat drop comming!

We can make it easy if we lift eachotha!

Hey girl....

D D D D DJJJJJ DIPLOOO

*fart noises* *jackhammer sounds*

Moebius
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

She’s one of them? Love her, she has bops and always looks fire, but she’s so constructed by her team, her style and sound is always on trend with what’s popular which I guess is a good thing,  but her stage presence proves how inorganic she is

Her stage presence is **** Ill give you that but its so mich better at her own live shows

Also, the only trendy song on her album is New Rules and even that song has its merits. Her sound stems from her indie-ish roots, best seen on New Love. Shes not exactly indie alternative but her sound is based on it

4 minutes ago, Opulence said:

how can a human be inorganic? please enlighten me

1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Her stage presence is **** Ill give you that but its so mich better at her own live shows

Also, the only trendy song on her album is New Rules and even that song has its merits. Her sound stems from her indie-ish roots, best seen on New Love. Shes not exactly indie alternative but her sound is based on it

I ADORE  Thinking Bout You

Haroon
26 minutes ago, Bear said:

Mark Ronson, Dua Lipa & Diplo and co-written by Florence OH MY GOD what kind of perfect fantasy is this :giveup: Literally some of my favourite people.

@Haroon Solo.mp3 is not ready

tenor.gif

OMG I PANICKED AND RAN WHEN I SAW THE TITLE IN MY NOTIFICATIONS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS OUT :nooo: 

Ugh this sounds amazing and my vocal chords and tear ducts are not ready for this :giveup: 

Archived