💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears Reveals new Unisex Perfume!

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Britney-Spears-Teases-Prerogative-Fragra

Someone already did a post yesterday about the teasers, however I decided to make a post about the unisex frag/bottle reveal as its a pretty big step for Britney Spears Fragrances! The Princess of Pop is finally, after over 10 years of the gays asking for it, releasing a "fragrance for all"! 

"My Prerogative", is the newest perfume by Britney Spears. Based off the 2004 hit by the same name, Britney teased the new scent on Instagram yesterday with a teaser. In it, a very bold Britney was spraying the new fragrance on men. Fans on Instagram immediately speculated that the new fragrance she was making would be a men's cologne or a unisex fragrance...something male Britney fans have been asking for over the past decade.

New images of the bottle/packaging/extras have already leaked online. Check them out below. 

36476192_816500715220630_561801172076199

britney-spears-prerogative-eau-de-parfum

The Child

This doesn’t look unisex at all :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

The bottle isn’t even standing straight, it’s definitely a fragrance for the gays :gaycat:

Queen Gloria

In the full trailer I want her to give a cheesy sultry look at the camera and say "It's my prerogative." I will die cackling. It's so predictable, I know it's coming. 

River

everybody's talking all this sh-t about me why don't they just let me live? tell me por que?? I don't need permission make my decision that's my Prer Oga Tive

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonsago

Wait... the fact that her fanbase is mostly gay men and she just now is releasing a unisex perfume is just.... disappointing 

Her longevity in this industry-she's outlasted just about everybody- and the amount of fragrance she's released is staggering and deserves to be acknowledged/respected.

You can't just say she slaps her name on bottles and has no involvement; not after two dozen fragrances.

Lighter
12 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Her longevity in this industry-she's outlasted just about everybody- and the amount of fragrance she's released is staggering and deserves to be acknowledged/respected.

You can't just say she slaps her name on bottles and has no involvement; not after two dozen fragrances.

I think it’s the other way around. She managed to release this much perfumes because she got no involvement in the creation, bunch of people work on it and she just puts her brand and name in it🙇‍♀️

BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

In the full trailer I want her to give a cheesy sultry look at the camera and say "It's my prerogative." I will die cackling. It's so predictable, I know it's coming. 

considering her track record it will probably be scrapped.

inhzZBw.jpg

Spoiler

God, it's so hard being her fan :cryga:

31 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I think it’s the other way around. She managed to release this much perfumes because she got no involvement in the creation, bunch of people work on it and she just puts her brand and name in it🙇‍♀️

They all had access to elite perfumers.

Yet...

She's more successful than pretty much every other pop star combined.

Why?

Archived