Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should get the Vanguard next year

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

This year is 10 since The Fame album release, but next year will be 10 years since her VMA debut, the iconic paparazzi performance. Also by next year, LG6 will be out and she’ll have new music to perform. If it was this year, it would be too similar to her Super Bowl performance. I think she needs some new material and next year would be perfect. 

Ryusei

ok can someone explain to me this obsession with that dam vanguard award? Please, someone enlighten me why this entire fandom seems to be obsessed with this award. 

Musery

MaryJaneHolland

Am I the only one that wouldn't be keen on an all-hits performance if she wins the award?

I'd rather have her focus fully on the LG6 lead (if it's happening this year.)

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

ok can someone explain to me this obsession with that dam vanguard award? Please, someone enlighten me why this entire fandom seems to be obsessed with this award. 

idc about the award but if they give you the award you can literally perform for like 30 minutes:air: I WANT GAGA TO PROMOTE HER SONGS 

Miel
14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

1 minute ago, Andree said:

idc about the award but if they give you the award you can literally perform for like 30 minutes:air: I WANT GAGA TO PROMOTE HER SONGS 

Yeah, I'm more keen about the possible freedom Gaga would get if she won the award. The extra length of time, plus closed stage environment (as opposed to the open staging at the Super Bowl), open innumerable possibilities to Gaga's performance and theatrics.

That said, we all know what MTV did to her Applause performance...

3 points in and ready for more

Impostor

I would rather her drop a single right now and promote it during the VMAs. But oh well... Probably not going to happen.

Archived