💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About Alejandro video release back in the day?

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

Recently, I remembered about something that probably happened lots of years ago. It was regarding the Alejandro music video release. It's been a bunch of years so I probably mixed up things, but I remember and feel sure that I didn't dream it - that prior the release there was something on her website about like a pre-premiere? And specifically it was something like literally paying a certain amount of money like 10$ or sth similar to be able to watch it earlier than anyone else. The reasons that I remember this it's because - (maybe I read whatever it was wrong back in the day) I was 11 yo and one day asked my mother - lol if she could pay for me to be able to watch the Alejandro Gaga video pre-premiere. I don't remember more, I did some time ago a wayback machine reverse search on her website and well it wasn't too detailed but found nothing regarding this.

UD: I thought about it again, and seems crazy to ask for money for watching a music video and specially being Gaga.. but I vividly remember something along those lines and that I saw it on her ladygaga.com website + of what I asked my mother, I even remember the place I was when I asked it skskks

I created the thread cause I was curious and my friend too so he encouraged me to do so ksksksks

So, did this ever happen? Or it was similar and different??

Julia Volkova #1 stan

rumours

I believe it was something along the lines of:

If you named your newborn child "Alejandro" to help promote the MV, you got 8.2% off merchandise from her website.

Not that I remember 😮 I do remember waiting for it though on her website, I was so hyped and I was NOT disappointed.

9 minutes ago, Bear said:

Not that I remember 😮 I do remember waiting for it though on her website, I was so hyped and I was NOT disappointed.

Same here. Its just hours of waiting on the website. :emma:  . No early premium viewing as far as im aware..

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LOVE JUNKIE

You were probably on a scam site targeting young monsters :messga:

on a three day bender

The Child

Lmao no I was 12 and I remember waiting for it and running to my computer after school, the website had a countdown that got us excited!

Back when her music videos were exciting.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

monketsharona

I remember the time a Lady Gaga video was a huge event, everybody (even the non fans) were so hyped and curious to see her new visuals ! 

The hype died somewhere between 2014 and 2016, too bad... 

The Child
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I remember the time a Lady Gaga video was a huge event, everybody (even the non fans) were so hyped and curious to see her new visuals ! 

The hype died somewhere between 2014 and 2016, too bad... 

I think the last time the GP actually cared about a music video of hers was when she released Applause.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I think the last time the GP actually cared about a music video of hers was when she released Applause.

Well the DWUW video still had some hype around the release. The song was kind of popular. 

GUY flopped, by suprisingly the video didn't tank.

CTC made people off (at a time other artists hit high in views and streams). Joanne videos weren't good enough for people to press play more than once (even in the fanbase)

Honestly I didn't watch MR more than twice and I never rewatch Joanne video. John Wayne video was interesting visually (but too messy with too fast shots). Perfect Illusion was ok. But far from the quality of her past videos.

LG will need a big international hit to get more views for her next singles videos. Settling between 10M and 30M views for a video is just bad (even for a promo video from LG)

MaryJaneHolland
38 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

They still are :oprah:

Oriane

I'll always remember when G.U.Y was released, it was broadcast on some channel and for some reason they put the "G.U.Y only" version and they didn't even put it in full, so we had two minutes of video that didn't even make sense because we didn't have the intro. Thankfully the Youtube version was online a few minutes later.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ryanripley
51 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao no I was 12 and I remember waiting for it and running to my computer after school, the website had a countdown that got us excited!

they still are exciting, wym :chica: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived