Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's possible that Gaga is still finishing the ASIB soundtrack.

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg
2 minutes ago, River said:

The soundtrack was mixed long time ago, it's over, packed and waiting to be released.

I hope so. But we don't know sh*t. That's the only truth.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

I hope so. But we don't know sh*t. That's the only truth.

it's also a common sense, if they change one lyrics in a song or add one instrument or a beat, they will have the film the whole scene again..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Max Vandeburg
Just now, LGQOP said:

Can’t wait to hear The Shallow (BoysNoize version).

Again: I'm talking ONLY about Mark's last post with the orchestra stuff.

Of course, the work with Boyz Noise is for her own album.

Max Vandeburg
1 minute ago, River said:

if they change one lyrics in a song or add one instrument or a beat, they will have the film the whole scene again..

But that's my point: the movie was recorded live!! It doesnt depend on the studio versions to be finished at all. 

For example: she can pick up an acoustic song from some scene and add a whole new instrumental in the studio version. It's like a whole new album.

Not to mention that it's quite common for the soundtrack to have more songs than the film itself.

ThisGuyTony

Someone in the chart thread said that there are various companies attached to this project so they have strict deadlines on when the music should be turned in and completed. 

With the movie out in 3 months I don't know how much more instrumentals or whatever they need to be adding. 

They might add in songs not included in the movie but I don't buy soundtrack albums so idk if that's a thing. :huntyga:

AndrewGr

Yes. It is possible. 
Here is an interview of The Greatest Showman's soundtrack producer. He came on board six months before the movie release and he completely changed the sound/production of every song and made it the success it is today. The movie was already shot before he was even involved in the production. 

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/greatest-showman-soundtrack-producer-greg-wells-interview-1202863532/

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Yes. It is possible. 
Here is an interview of The Greatest Showman's soundtrack producer. He came on board six months before the movie release and he completely changed the sound/production of every song and made it the success it is today. The movie was already shot before he was even involved in the production. 

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/greatest-showman-soundtrack-producer-greg-wells-interview-1202863532/

But did they record the songs live on the set?

Regina George

Gosh can you stop with this threads? Like it’s been confirmed million times already she’s working on her new album

AndrewGr
20 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

But did they record the songs live on the set?

No I think they didn't but in ASIB case they can use the live recorded vocals and work with the arrangements / record new instrumentals at the studio.

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

No I think they didn't but in ASIB case they can use the live recorded vocals and work with the arrangements / record new instrumentals at the studio.

Maybe, but I doubt the quality is good enough to work with in a studio, just due to the type of microphone that's used recording on set vs. in a studio

Max Vandeburg
25 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Gosh can you stop with this threads? Like it’s been confirmed million times already she’s working on her new album

NOBODY is questioning that, sis. She's definitely working on her solo album. Did you even read what I wrote?

We're just saying there's a possibility she's ALSO finishing the soundtrack. Yes, it is possible.

But imma let you guys believe what you want.

Max Vandeburg
8 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I doubt the quality is good enough to work with in a studio, just due to the type of microphone that's used recording on set vs. in a studio

I was thinking that maybe the soundtrack will be split into two "sides", with both studio versions and the live versions. It would be great.

something like:

The Shallow
The Shallow (Live from ASIB - 2018)

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Maybe, but I doubt the quality is good enough to work with in a studio, just due to the type of microphone that's used recording on set vs. in a studio

Lol, do you think they are recording a Hollywood musical with the iPhone Voice Memos app? :ladyhaha:

It's definitely good enough to work with at the studio. Les Miserables songs were recorded live and they didn't use a full orchestra, just a few instruments and then they added more at the studio.

Archived