💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's possible that Gaga is still finishing the ASIB soundtrack.

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg

Please, just read the post before you come and kill me. 

Okay. I want to talk about the last post on Mark Nilan's Instagram: I (honestly) don't believe this is about ASIB, but I think we need to admit that there's a small possibility that, yes, Gaga may still be finishing the songs. Let's be realistic:

1) The soundtrack is something totally separate from the movie. The movie was recorded live and, of course, is already finalized. This allows her to have more freedom to work on studio versions of the songs.

2) Gaga likes to polish her albums as much as possible, until the deadline. (For example, she continued working on Joanne even several weeks after the release of Perfect Illusion.) Assuming that the soundtrack will be released at the end of September, it's still more than 2 months away. She still has time.

3) We know that the songs in the movie don't follow the same style. There're pop songs in it, as well as ballads and duets. The soundtrack genre is more than just "country". Therefore, Mark's comment doesn't necessarily confirm LG6.

4) If that post is about LG6, where is Bloodpop and Boyz Noise in the pictures? Or the other producers who were with her months ago?
Bloodpop spent a lot of time with her in the studio, he should have a big part in the album. It would make sense for him to be there in the process.

5) Mark Nilan is probably involved with the soundtrack. He produced "The Cure," which was created around the time they were producing the soundtrack. (In fact, many fans believe that TC is a rejected ASIB song).

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. I just want to prevent us from jumping to conclusions and letting ourselves down later. I'm ready for LG6, but I'd rather wait for a more concrete confirmation before joining the hype train.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Yeah I think it's possible but I guess it's pretty obvious now that she's working on LG6 (or both LG6 and ASIB) we stan a hardworking girl

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ryanripley

i'm sorry but no

yes the songs will sound a little different in the movie compared to the album but they cannot be reworked this much otherwise they'll sound way too different to the versions in the movie

the instrumentals have to basically be the same, they can't be adding an entire orchestra to these songs lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Damon

yes, you are wrong :lolly:

mark and boys noize already confirmed Gaga's working on LG6

... and now i just sit in silence.

Max Vandeburg
48 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

markďťż ďťżand boys noize already confirmed Gaga's working on LG6

Yeah, It's obvious that she's working on LG6, I'm not doubting that.

I'm specifically talking about Mark Nilan's last post on Instagram, with the instruments and orchestra. 

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Please, just read the post before you come and kill me. 

Sis, I read this, but I'll still kill you :poot: 

I know we are trying to keep our expectations low, but COME ON :air: 

Where are BP and Boys Noize? Well, where was DJWS when she was making Judas? Where was RedOne when she was making Telephone? :poot: She always has more producers.

Also, what's wrong if an orchestra is on an electronic album? Imagine an electronic song and then during the last chorus or the end a loud ass orchestra goes off :diane: 

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

yes, you are wrong :lolly:

mark and boys noize already confirmed Gaga's working on LG6

Mark is confirmed? 

TheSlash

I don't think it would be benefitting if she was still working on a soundtrack hardly 2 months prior to the movie's release. I think everything ASIB related should be finished right now. And LG6 is also sneaking around the corner, not to mention the residency for which she has to rehearse for :lana:  :pray: .

Ew, David!

Damon
3 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Yeah, It's obvious that she's working on the LG6, I'm not doubting that.

I'm specifically talking about Mark Nilan's last post on Instagram, with the instruments and orchestra. 

yeah but Gaga worked with an orchesta on Joanne too though

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Mark is confirmed? 

mark nilan :lolly:

... and now i just sit in silence.

ArtGagaPop

Yes she will work on the ASIB soundtrack forever, even when the movie is out :trollga:

Max Vandeburg
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Alsoďťż, ďťżwhat's wrong if an orchestra is on an electronic albumďťżďťżďťżďťż?ďťżďťż

I'm not questioning that at all. In fact, I hope this is true, it would be incredible.

I just don't think it's reasonable to assume this is for LG6, at least for now. We are completely in the dark about it. 

River

The soundtrack was mixed long time ago, it's over, packed and waiting to be released..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gaga Lazuli

Can’t wait to hear The Shallow (BoysNoize version)... Sis the soundtrack was probably submitted to Interscope months ago. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived