Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shea Coulé drags Born This Way

Babel

Featured Posts

Florian
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

and who is that shea thing

A drag queen from RuPaul drag race. She lost.

Also in her season they met Gaga who was faking to be a contestant on the first episode

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
Just now, Florian said:

A drag queen from RuPaul drag race. She lost.

Also in her season they met Gaga who was faking to be a contestant on the first episode

a nobody.

Tresor

I disagree completely. Gaga is a huge ally for the LGBTQ community and she is always the target for people like Shea who condemn Allies for supporting our community, on the basis that she isn't "one of us". It's so irrelevant, gaga was literally so famous and for her to push an album like that out at that time was such a gift. She knew she would face backlash for it, and clearly still is, and she did it anyway rather than put out like TFM pt2. etc etc. like yea BTW the song isn't the best but that album is a goddamn classic.

ugh

River

She lost the train by 7 years.. it's boring to drag BTW now..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

the real kii is the fact she met gaga too.......

welp, there goes my shea fan card. gaga did the most at the PEAK of her career to inject good and powerful messages into the world

she was one of the most famous people for a long time but i'm not here for these gays acting brand new trying to bring down BTW. you can hate the album cus you don't like the music but to complain that it's too preachy is just 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Epione

That's why she didn't win. God knows rotten people and justice always wins in the end. 

Jsus33.gif

geopang

Says the queen whose whole career has been based off imitating Beyoncé. The audacity to talk about “authenticity”...

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

The Gaga curse is gonna hit her and she’s gonna lose All Stars if she ever dares to participate again :vegas:

She's in the next one i think :vegas: inb4 she leaves first

Actual patient

Borislshere
39 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I bet she didn’t have the balls to tell this to Gaga’s face when they met on drag race. 

Why would she bring up not liking born this way when meeting gaga for the first time? Like what kind of conversation would that be? Gaga wasn’t there for them to give personal opinions on her/her music. That would’ve been completely unnecessary and pointless.

anyway, y’all overreact so much. So what she doesn’t like one gaga album? 

sipthistea

Somehow she's right. I love BTW and I think is one of Gaga's most interesting and ambitious albums. But sometimes you can notice in it that she tries so hard to get the attention. TFM seems to be an album more connected to her own self, just like Joanne and even ARTPOP in a way. 

I think Gaga has been learning that things are much better when you just let things flow and not push them too hard. That's how masterpieces come to life. 

ProdigyARTPOP

I mean everyone in the twitter thread below her is dragging her to the pits of Tartarus so i’m pretty sure her opinion is worthless :giggle:

Emigrante

Lmao. She did a lot for lgbt community, literally risking her own career, cause it wasnt something all of the people would love to hear in radio or speeches and he/she's saying something like that? I mean I get it's not your cup of tea, but seriously. There was nothing try hard about this. She talks everytime about lgbt community and defends their rights throughout whole of her career, it's not like it was her first attempt at doing so. She's the activist in that matter, cause she openly fights for us. I don't want to point out names, but there are a lot of pop girls out there which are considered gay icons, only doing things like creating pop music and having lot of gay fans.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived