💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga tribute to Liina Rosa Morgana

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

Before I start I want u guys to calm down because it's just a theory ..

Gaga has been saying implicitly for years things about Lina's dark past and death through her art and music

Let me start with the paparazzi song and music video

Paparazzi the song is talking about a stalker following somebody to grab attention and fame and that exactly what Tyler Francis Schwab (lina's boyfriend)  did to lina .. He was an ABUSIVEï»ż Boyfriendï»ż, he beat ï»żher, terrorized her for yearsï»ż .(and that's confirmed by @Blind Item who's maybe someone so close to lina because he said details no one knows about before )  and u can read his comments on my last thread about lina.

Also the paparazzi music video remains an enigma for our fanbase and that's why ..

Gaga in the video portraying a girl who was throwing by her boyfriend from the balcony ..In a scene from Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi music video, the storyline sees the artist thrown from a balcony by her lover.

Another moment in the video shows the front page of a newspaper, which reads: “Lady No More Gaga.”

If you pay some intention and try to spill slowly "lady no more gaga" u will clearly notice the similarly with lina's full name "lina morgana". .. More gaga/morgana (i knew it weird but  i don't think its just a coincidence also gaga is famous with being cryptic lol )

04185131727402.jpg?w=1040

Also gaga in an interview said this about the meaning of paparazzi music video :

" It has a real, genuine, powerful message about fame-whoring and death and the demise of the celebrity, and what that does to young people. The video explores ideas about sort of hyperbolic situations that people will go to in order to be famous. Most specifically, ****ography and murder. These are some of the major themes in the video"

So it's clearly the mv is identically with what happened to lina

I'll pass now to the fame monster album .

The Fame Monster deals with the seamier, darker side of fame and what happened with gaga during 2008/2009 also the album taking about fears of monsters (death monster .. Loneliness monster.. Alcohol monster.. Love monster..) 

Gaga in one of her interviews with MTV talking cryptically about something like death happened in her past and we all knew gaga experienced death only with what happened with lina during that time.this is what she said in the interview "I am ready for the future, but I mourn the past, [...] And it's a very real rite of passage — you have to let go of things. You have to mourn them like a death so that you can move on, and that's sort of what the album is about."

Also the album cover clearly identical with what lina's used to drawing herself as the emo sad girl with the mascara running through her eyes and we can see this in her mv

Also there's a sketch that used to be in lina's MySpace (before it gets shot down) the sketch is extremely identical with the fame monster album cover.. The original sketech lina gave it as a gift to rub fusari before she died and rub post it on his twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/robfusari/status/634763310265696256

I don't mean in anyway to say that gaga copied lina..  Gaga make a tribute for her friend because she knew how hard for an artist to not be heard.. Also i think lina is such a great artist and i'm sure talking about her will makes her really happy .. May her soul rest in peace

Please guys listen to her music on this youtube channel they post new songs of her few months ago. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC

Sneaky Oliver

Yes I agree one of TFM inspirations and also for the alternate album cover (the one she's crying) is Lina. Maybe that's why they chose the other one for international sales maybe they didn't want it to blow out of proportion

I’m on my Legacy Act era

25 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Before I start I want u guys to calm down because it's just a theory ..

Gaga has been saying implicitly for years things about Lina's dark past and death through her art and music

Let me start with the paparazzi song and music video

Paparazzi the song is talking about a stalker following somebody to grab attention and fame and that exactly what Tyler Francis Schwab (lina's boyfriend)  did to lina .. He was an ABUSIVEï»ż Boyfriendï»ż, he beat ï»żher, terrorized her for yearsï»ż .(and that's confirmed by @Blind Item who's maybe someone so close to lina because he said details no one knows about before )  and u can read his comments on my last thread about lina.

Also the paparazzi music video remains an enigma for our fanbase and that's why ..

Gaga in the video portraying a girl who was throwing by her boyfriend from the balcony ..In a scene from Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi music video, the storyline sees the artist thrown from a balcony by her lover.

Another moment in the video shows the front page of a newspaper, which reads: “Lady No More Gaga.”

If you pay some intention and try to spill slowly "lady no more gaga" u will clearly notice the similarly with lina's full name "lina morgana". .. More gaga/morgana (i knew it weird but  i don't think its just a coincidence also gaga is famous with being cryptic lol )

04185131727402.jpg?w=1040

Also gaga in an interview said this about the meaning of paparazzi music video :

" It has a real, genuine, powerful message about fame-whoring and death and the demise of the celebrity, and what that does to young people. The video explores ideas about sort of hyperbolic situations that people will go to in order to be famous. Most specifically, ****ography and murder. These are some of the major themes in the video"

So it's clearly the mv is identically with what happened to lina

I'll pass now to the fame monster album .

The Fame Monster deals with the seamier, darker side of fame and what happened with gaga during 2008/2009 also the album taking about fears of monsters (death monster .. Loneliness monster.. Alcohol monster.. Love monster..) 

Gaga in one of her interviews with MTV talking cryptically about something like death happened in her past and we all knew gaga experienced death only with what happened with lina during that time.this is what she said in the interview "I am ready for the future, but I mourn the past, [...] And it's a very real rite of passage — you have to let go of things. You have to mourn them like a death so that you can move on, and that's sort of what the album is about."

Also the album cover clearly identical with what lina's used to drawing herself as the emo sad girl with the mascara running through her eyes and we can see this in her mv

Also there's a sketch that used to be in lina's MySpace (before it gets shot down) the sketch is extremely identical with the fame monster album cover.. The original sketech lina gave it as a gift to rub fusari before she died and rub post it on his twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/robfusari/status/634763310265696256

I don't mean in anyway to say that gaga copied lina..  Gaga make a tribute for her friend because she knew how hard for an artist to not be heard.. Also i think lina is such a great artist and i'm sure talking about her will makes her really happy .. May her soul rest in peace

Please guys listen to her music on this youtube channel they post new songs of her few months ago. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinaNYC

Thank you for this post! I found @Blind Item's comments very interesting and felt grateful for all the infos she gave to us and you resumed well the story. I feel so bad for Lina and genuinely hope she rests in peace.

And @Blind Item confirmed that Gaga was totally innocent(we all knew that, right tho?).

I agree with your analysis too

Guest Anisko
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yes I agree one of TFM inspirations and also for the alternate album cover (the one she's crying) is Lina. Maybe that's why they chose the other one for international sales maybe they didn't want it to blow out of proportion

That's what exactly i though...  I remember gaga fighting so hard to make that emo album cover 

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Dain said:

Thank you for this post! I found @Blind Item's comments very interesting and felt grateful for all the infos she gave to us and you resumed well the story. I feel so bad for Lina and genuinely hope she rests in peace.

And @Blind Item confirmed that Gaga was totally innocent(we all know that, right tho?).

Ur welcome 

I don't think gaga can do such thing and personally I don't believe in the conspiracy theory that said gaga is the one who killed lina for fame .. There's something happened between lina and her boyfriend that night and I think gaga knows what exactly happened but she's afraid to be involved in such thing .

Guest Anisko
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is so 2008/2009 

Bye 

Again read the thread.. I'm not talking about Luna's death i'm talking about gaga referencing her in her work.  Thank u 

Kimmo

Ok so I’m over here freaking out because I just finished reading your other thread and I’m so shook to the core, how does @Blind Item knows so much who is this person????? “It” even shared a google image from that hotel. What’s going on? Is seems this person only made this profile to answer to your thread and I feel is somebody to close to Gaga, @Dain and @Anisko @Haroon we need to find out who this is and what’s going on!! :gum:

Hottie Detector

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Ok so I’m over here freaking out because I just finished reading your other thread and I’m so shook to the core, how does @Blind Item knows so much who is this person????? “It” even shared a google image from that hotel. What’s going on? Is seems this person only made this profile to answer to your thread and I feel is somebody to close to Gaga, @Dain and @Anisko @Haroon we need to find out who this is and what’s going on!! :gum:

I know...I'm shook @Blind Item knows so much about Lina's story. Maybe she was someone very close to her...and I feel so bad and sorry for Lina, hope she rests in peace.

According to @Blind Item, Lina's ex-boyfriend tried to contact Gaga after her death so it concerns Gaga too...(and she is INNOCENT. It's obvious but we all heard about conspiracies so...).

Lina isn't here anymore and can't speak for herself so I think we should be very careful about it and that's the respect. But yeah I'm wandering what's going on too😯.

Guest Anisko
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I was reading almost every thread on the internet specially "on my death space site" I found some interesting things about Nina's life but I've never read details like what @Blind Item said..  I don't knew but i have a strong feeling she's gaga .. And he clearly made this account to just answer my thread..  

Archived