💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VS Fashion Show's videos removed

roy

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

Not really. Like it helped a bit but that can only go so far. It's lost and I do believe erased from history. Like you'd only know it happened because some was actual there retelling it. 

So yeah...thanks for archiving! (it's honestly why I joined gagadaily after years of lurking)

[this also reminds of gagafrontrow when all their stuff got copyright flagged and they had to remove EVERYTHING] 

Whats the URL? In some ways, thats almost a greater bigger historical deal than Gaga *dont stone me*

because Madonna was Gaga before there was a Gaga. A trailblazer in retrospect, following the other greats like Garland and Piaf and Deborah Harry. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carpet Shark
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Aww hell yes this is why I keep archives!!

I found these in my media archives. They were uploaded by user @Brie Candy back in December 2016. Thank you very much Sir or Madam :D

-- Chica

https://mega.nz/#!Jp5w2RiS!P-CRuMQGlagLrO6usz5mlUrzRDGF3Ueo8kZjU8IjdDw

https://mega.nz/#!5lQ3jBaY!TLQ3bhTcff0AsrgqIpQuC242T53USo6YDF6qo9aoGTE

Thank you both so, so much.!

NewYorkCity

I will never get the point of these things. 

What’s the reason to remove a performance? Talking about VSFS, Gaga probably just has to do it because of contract. What’s the profit they make out of deleting it? 

King J

Well actually yesterday I noticed that they have removed The Cure at the AMAs too, and so now I’m stressed 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J
On 7/16/2018 at 6:30 AM, River said:

Apparently, MR was written during ARTPOP so it's under Troy, even though she changed the lyrics a bit, he still owns the song, so she needs to give him royalties and she didn't, this is why he's taking down many MR videos

I’m sorry but this is just speculation I don’t believe that.

in 5f2 we see the song evolve, “I wrote this new song; I started it yesterday” so I don’t think that’s true.

plus, that would mean that all of the ARTPOP era performances would be down

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

mariomania1234

If it's a copyright issue I wonder why the other artists performances are still up. It's irking me lol. 

Miichael

I went looking for them this morning and couldn't understand why there weren't coming up :interestinga:

They were my favourite performances from Joanne :cryga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

On 7/16/2018 at 1:30 AM, River said:

Apparently, MR was written during ARTPOP so it's under Troy, even though she changed the lyrics a bit, he still owns the song, so she needs to give him royalties and she didn't, this is why he's taking down many MR videos

thats-not-how-any-of-this-works-gif-1.gi

Guillaume Hamon

So now we can't watch a great performance from our queen?

They could replace it somewhere else for us to watch.. :/ 

River
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So now we can't watch a great performance from our queen?

They could replace it somewhere else for us to watch.. :/ 

https://www.metatube.com/es/videos/329828/A-YO-John-Wayne-Medley-Live-From-The-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2016-In-Paris/

metatube, is a new website with many videos that were taken down in youtube

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived