💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Rita Ora?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Just like The Chainsmokers, Rita Ora recently had 3 hit singles (In her case, in the UK).

But where's the album though? Does she even have one ready? :oprah:

Modern Ecstacy

To be honest, she never really "made it" to be at a point of "What happened to her..."

Dominic

Delay after delay. Her label are a mess. She's had 4 top 10 hits in the past year but alas...nothing. 

Her album was meant to be out in Spring but I read the other day it's due Autumn now. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

DiscoHeaven23

gotta be the messiest start of a career ever.

Like its been 6 years and the US is still waiting for a debut album...:icega:

Calvin Harris' impact :vegas: 

Mirrion Rizzons

I liked her when she was big in 2012 in the UK, I even bought her debut, but then she got annoying so Idc about her anymore

ThisGuyTony

I read about her back in 2012/2013 and thought she'd cross over to US success then.

I guess not. :rip: 

StrawberryBlond

I just don't get why her label haven't pushed out an album by now. She's arguably bigger than she was back when she debuted and yet this is not leading to an album release. At this point, even if something did get released, would it even feature Your Song and Anywhere on it? Surely they're now too old to be put on a new album? So, would this album even be the original vision? I sometimes think some artists, in her case, just get a new song made and turn it into a single, but they've actually barely begun work on an actual album, so it's going to be months away and may not even end up having this song on it. Shambles.

I honestly think that Rita isn't all that bothered with making music, though. She's clearly just in this for the fame and just uses the occasional single as a means to keep her career going. She's done everything - singer, tv talent show host, actress, promotions girl, Instagram model. She's had all these amazing opportunities as a singer, yet has shockingly little material to show for it. I see her more as a "famous for being famous" socialite these days than a singer, quite honestly. There's long been rumours that there's a reason why she gets all this funding for new singles and videos despite not having big sales or an album in 6 years...but I'll leave that to your imagination.

Archived