Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, Gay said:

except i didn't go off topic. YOU guys did

"this seems pretty packed to me? 

and these pics are obviously from before the concert started lol

you lil monsters want bey to flop so hard because you know gaga can't even sell an arena anymore damn" 

I'm talkin about the pics in my og and wanted to point out that this thread is a bey hate thread the person that commented after me and all of you acting so defensive were the ones that went off topic

and stop acting so innocent, this whole thread was created to hate on bey so you can miss me now  

but bringing in gaga was going off topic because this isn't about gaga (plus she can still sell out arenas lol) :spin:

you should have just kept it to beyonce

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ryanruinripley said:

but bringing in gaga was going off topic because this isn't about gaga (plus she can still sell out arenas lol) :spin:

you should have just kept it to beyonce

because i was pointing out the fact that this hate thread was created because people are jealous...

what is it that you don't get about that...

good god you guys get so hostile when people point out fact in here 

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, Gay said:

But your facts were wrong though :vegas:

⚯͛

22 minutes ago, Florian said:

How am I bitter when I applaud her for selling one SDF :laughga: Are you one of those blinded stan that seem to can't understand nuance and logic?

She should have went for 1 SDF and 1-2 Bercy because, as I said, 2 SDF is unrealistic exept for few French artists

she always does 2 sold out sdf 

and today was obviously excepcional because people were celebrating AND still there's like 60k people there. lol you guys are trying sooooo hard even tho you all acting so innocent 

i get it, you are bitter cause gaga can't do it :messga:

Ronk
17 minutes ago, Gay said:

because i was pointing out the fact that this hate thread was created because people are jealous...

People choose to ignore the fact that Gaga still sells out arenas and even stadiums:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8099986/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-final-numbers

I live outside the space time continuum.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Gay said:

damn sis this was years ago she can't do this anymore unfortunately. she can only do Bercy now :ohno: 

And we all know what a shame it is for an artist to only be able to fill up arenas 😱

elijahfan
32 minutes ago, Gay said:

and today was obviously excepcional because people were celebrating AND still there's like 60k people there. lol you guys are trying sooooo hard even tho you all acting so innocent 

2 simple questions: are you a troll and what are you even doing here? :laughga:

Florian
18 minutes ago, Gay said:

Always? :laughga: She did it once with OTR and didn't even try with the FWT.

OTR was a good time for both Bey and JayZ, OTR2 is not

PoshLife
36 minutes ago, Gay said:

Here's the Joanne World Tour at Citi Field you cretinous purveyor of fake news

Luke78619

Are y'all still dragging Gaga and/or beyonce? :interestinga:

we need telephone part 2 to settle this mess pls k thanks gagz 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ItsTommyBitch

It's empty because of the match... obviously :rip: 

but people will use any excuse to air their hatred for Beyonce and try to discredit them :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 hour ago, Gay said:

All your facts were wrong though. And when corrected you either ignore it or move the goalposts.

LG didn't book European stadiums on her last tour. She may not have sold them out. But it doesn't change the fact that this statism in the OP is empty. You lil hive members get so defensive lol.

I hope if this were LG you would be just as defensive but I highly doubt it...

zakariah

I, personally wouldn't have gone to this concert tbh, and it's not because I watch the World Cup, I couldn't care less about it, I just prefer if it were only Beyonce. Like, idk, Jay-Z just isn't that good of a performer imo.

:vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas:

Ha, get screwed OTR.

:vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas: :vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas::vegas:

7 hours ago, Doncho said:

Well... it could be worse I guess :emma:

Also sis, BEAST BOY X RAVEN. :fthis:

rah rah rah rah

GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Nobody books a stadium and thinks "on that section of seats I shall lay my finest grey cloth. Who needs ticket sales?". 

:sharon:

Literally screaming 

⚯͛

Archived