💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

freebit

I mean, if I lived in Paris I doubt I'd want to attend on such a huge night. Then again if I had bought a ticket months ahead with my hard earned money and had been anticipating it, nothing would stop me from seeing this show. 

11 minutes ago, Gay said:

this seems pretty packed to me? 

and these pics are obviously from before the concert started lol 

you lil monsters want bey to flop so hard because you know gaga can't even sell an arena anymore damn 

The argue your point without needlessly dragging Gaga (who has nothing to do with it) into it challenge. Though that is the stan war mentality. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli

my friend is there, she went live i watched first 15-20 minutes of the show and it’s pretty.....    boring 

ilgkp
1 minute ago, Gay said:

lol stop. it wasn't omg 

you beyhive want gaga to flop so hard because you know bey can't even sell an arena anymore damn

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

4 minutes ago, freebit said:

I mean, if I lived in Paris I doubt I'd want to attend on such a huge night. Then again if I had bought a ticket months ahead with my hard earned money and had been anticipating it, nothing would stop me from seeing this show. 

The argue your point without needlessly dragging Gaga (who has nothing to do with it) into it challenge. Though that is the stan war mentality. 

i mean the stadium seems pretty packed to me so 

but you do you

and i'm not dragging gaga. i'm just stating facts. people here hate beyonce because she can do stadium tours 

GypsyBabe
17 minutes ago, Gay said:

you lil monsters want bey to flop so hard because you know gaga can't even sell an arena anymore damn 

:oprah: 

My arena and stadium Gaga show was packed. Where are you getting that she can’t sell out shows? :awkney:

⚯͛

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

lol no she can't 

Ok, believe whatever you want. The JWT was sold out. Funny thing is that you come here calling others haters and you're doing exactly the same. Typical Beyoncé fan. 

Stay pressed :lolly:

freebit
Just now, Gay said:

but you do you

and i'm not dragging gaga. i'm just stating facts. people here hate beyonce and other women because they jealous 

No - that is stan war rhetoric that does nothing to elevate your point. "Well...your fave is an even bigger FLOP" is such an easy go-to insult when you want to change the conversation. :smh: There are reasons to criticize Beyonce, and that doesn't mean everyone who does so is a jealous hater. People post these types of photos for every star out here. If this was Gaga you best believe there would be dragging & fighting going on right now in the News section. Why should Beyonce & Jay be exempt?

KingRedd
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Ok, believe whatever you want. The JWT was sold out. Funny thing is that you come here calling others haters and you're doing exactly the same. Typical Beyoncé fan. 

You literally 'attempt" to drag, discredit, and defame Beyonce every chance you get... Stop lmao

If you're going to hate Bey don't try and act innocent as if you're not a typical synthetic monster.

May I Read You? 😎

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

this whole thread was designed to hate on bey: "Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris" when the stadium is pretty packed but the op shows a pic of the seats behind the stage that will obviously be empty. and yall happy and celebrating these fake news

and i'm the one pressed :sure:

adamsenigma
9 minutes ago, Gay said:

but you do you

and i'm not dragging gaga. i'm just stating facts. people here hate beyonce because she can do stadium tours 

All of 5 or 4 stadiums dates of the JWT were sold out and all of the arena shows were 100% sold out too making ot the highest grossing tour by a female last year.

KingRedd
8 minutes ago, Gay said:

but you do you

Drag em... They wont understand because they love to dish out what they can't take. They spend all day calling Bey overrated and a flop but if you show them Gaga fails at times too, they throw the "no negativity" rhetoric out there hahahahah 

May I Read You? 😎

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, Gay said:

lol stop. it wasn't omg 

Why even bring Gaga into this thread? It wasn’t a comparison thread. It’s so stupid. Hating on Gaga doesn’t change the fact that Beyoncé and Jay couldn’t sell out this venue because of the World Cup. It has nothing to do with Gaga at all. 

I’m curious as to whether or not Jay impacted this. I feel like more people wouldn’t have bailed if it were a solo show. 

⚯͛

That J

I think it's fair to say that the tour has not been a full blown sold out smash. Some of the multiple nights have not done it any favors. But for the fans of these artists, it's a cant miss fantastic show so I'm happy they all have that. Personally I prefer Jay but I'm that guy lol.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Why even bring Gaga into this thread? It wasn’t a comparison thread. It’s so stupid. Hating on Gaga doesn’t change the fact that Beyoncé and Jay couldn’t sell out this venue because of the World Cup. It has nothing to do with Gaga at all. 

umm i'm not hating on gaga. i love gaga and bey. i'm just stating #facts 

and this stadium seems pretty packed to me. gaga could only dream to do this in paris any night lol

Archived