💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga T-Shirts?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

evil sheep
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Also, do you think it's still time to buy Joanne t shirts? I meanďťż, the Era is over and she's gonna start ASIB Era/LG6 soon so i don't want something from an old era unless it's ICONIC or my fave

if you really like that era, then go for it! i bought that t-shirt, bc i've got fond memories with joanne era. if i were you, i would buy something cheap and then wait for a new era, so i can buy a new t-shirt :vegas:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

RAMROD

There are plenty vendors to choose from.

If you like something official, aside from her own store, usually there are places that selling licensed tees; Urban Outfitter, Zara, Uniqlo are some examples that had sell licensed Gaga t-shirts , there are more, but it is hard track every stores, unless you really often to shop at malls or department stores.

Other than that, there are fan made one, for this kind of shirts, my personal advice to to get one that really unique, say if it was their own drawing of Gaga, or an outstanding photoshop work of it, so you at least will get your money worth. Plus  you will be getting some attention for sure cos it is different. All those "slap square pictures I can find on internet" and sold it for $30 or more are a scam to me tbh. It's easy money for them and you don't get the best for your pennies spent. (And I feel the same and was very vocal about it when Gaga herself sold that kind of tees for her JWT merchandises), Especially when some of them actually brave enough to not even using HQ picture, which resulting the image printed on the tees to be sloppy and bad looking! Can you believe that?!!

I can suggest some of GGD members store actually, some of them actually nice and unique. I am sue they would prmote their stores too :sis:

Also, try look up IGGY PROOF store,  and Helen Green store.

And next time Gagadaily sold exclusive tees, maybe you'd want to get one? cc: @Admin

Be careful with stores like redbubble since some users sometimes steal pictures from an artist and make profit for themselves. Which is not cool.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There are plenty vendors to choose from.

If you like something official, aside from her own store, usually there are places that selling licensed tees; Urban Outfitter, Zara, Uniqlo are some examples that had sell licensed Gaga t-shirts , there are more, but it is hard track every stores, unless you really often to shop at malls or department stores.

Other than that, there are fan made one, for this kind of shirts, my personal advice to to get one that really unique, say if it was their own drawing of Gaga, or an outstanding photoshop work of it, so you at least will get your money worth. Plus  you will be getting some attention for sure cos it is different. All those "slap square pictures I can find on internet" and sold it for $30 or more are a scam to me tbh. It's easy money for them and you don't get the best for your pennies spent. (And I feel the same and was very vocal about it when Gaga herself sold that kind of tees for her JWT merchandises), Especially when some of them actually brave enough to not even using HQ picture, which resulting the image printed on the tees to be sloppy and bad looking! Can you believe that?!!

I can suggest some of GGD members store actually, some of them actually nice and unique. I am sue they would prmote their stores too :sis:

Also, try look up IGGY PROOF store,  and Helen Green store.

And next time Gagadaily sold exclusive tees, maybe you'd want to get one? cc: @Admin

Be careful with stores like redbubble since some users sometimes steal pictures from an artist and make profit for themselves. Which is not cool.

I'm looking for them but i don't see many works that i like, so i thought maybe i should do something with photoshop myself but i have no ideas.

I don't care if they stole it tbh, i just want a cool Gaga T Shirt :vegas:

That J

You can always try ebay and search "lady gaga shirt" and find all types.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 hour ago, VinnyGaga said:

best place to shop for merch is ebay! alot of older tour shirts and stuff from the artRave and Born this way ball are on there and they are new and unworn and about $15-20. also alot of ARTPOP era merch

I didnt see your post when I basically said the same thing. Lol. I order tons from ebay and they are awesome. Just be sure you look at the sellers feedback and where the item is coming from.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Killa
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

one from the Netherlands that seemed to have a good price-quality and I really liked how it turned out. (The only thing I didn't like was that it was really really slim fit)

Photos!!! :gaysia:

Dunk96

I just found a Gaga hoodie I've been looking for for ages again (it was my favorite hoodie ever) and bought it. :vegas:

s-l1600.jpg

SHALLOW
34 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I just found a Gaga hoodie I've been looking for for ages again (it was my favorite hoodie ever) and bought it. :vegas:

s-l1600.jpg

It’s.... a choice :huntyga:

Archived