💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

David LaChapelle should do LG6 shoot

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I love what I&V did with her but they are doing the same things over and over again in the way they take pics...

For an album shooting, I hope she'll pick someone else

Still, it shouldn't be David LaChapelle imo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Their shoots are great, however for the album shoot, I dont want just Gaga in front of a plain background :poot:

Whatever, my point is that David LaChapelle is not that great imo

Chromatic

I prefer Lobster Eye, Meeno Peluce and Mason Poole. Collier Schorr is also a great photographer. David LaChapelle is overrated.

MaryJaneHolland
34 minutes ago, ryanruinripley said:

tbh his work in the OP is already pretty dated, lobster eye are great at keeping things clean and modern

i don't think it matters on who the designer is, it's always gaga's concept when it comes to her albums

True, it's always Gaga's idea and concept, but not everyone can execute it the same way ksksks :poot:

Guest Adarsh

I love Hedi Slimane tbh :giveup:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV2qmGTCYRzDwEL3LiXZO

latest?cb=20121202160230

And he is a great fashion designer as well, one of Gaga's favourites:staymad:

RAMROD

Hmmm, it depends on the direction of the album.

Because cover art is the first step into the new journey that is the album. The new songs. It wouldn't be fit if her songs are mostly non commercial pop driven to have such pictures that Dave did for the cover, that is so chic. However, it would be great if it does matches the genre and conclusive subject to the songs. So it is not just about making it weird and visual for the sake of it, like some people would. Knowing Gaga, this would hold true since she thought every single things of her solo project and how to present it to the world.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I want an up-and-coming talent. One that will bring something new to the table, which is something that gaga needs

Hyperballad

i’d prefer Ellen Von Unwerth tbh :)

mylene-farmer_les-mots_quadruple-33-tour

R-4025712-1352756190-4446.jpeg.jpg

or Stephanie Sednaoui 

bjork-album-cover-for-post-1995-photo-st

latest?cb=20170807134127

Damon

well don't know this album's direction but imagine if LaChapelle did ARTPOP's cover :nooo: it would have slayed h a r d

... and now i just sit in silence.

Schizophonic

iÂŽd love more lachapelle pics but not for an album. but i really like him to do a video for her.

next album shoot by steven klein please!

Guest Anisko

I'm here for it 

But u choose his most weakest works 

I love his collaboration with gaga 

somnambulist

Steven Klein is more Gaga to me, or Hedi Slimane. I used to stan Lachapelle so hard but a lot of it looks dated now (not everything). 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

next album shoot by steven klein please!

36 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Steven Klein is more Gaga to me, or Hedi Slimane. I used to stan Lachapelle so hard but a lot of it looks dated now (not everything). 

I love Klein, but his visuals have become very repetitive in terms of colors and themes imo.

freebit

I've never been the biggest fan of his work because it's a bit too artificial for my tastes. Plus his work now reminds me of America's Next Top Model's photoshoots, and I cannot unsee.

6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wasn't there a rumor that he doesn't like Gaga anymore? 

The rumor is that she wanted him for ARTPOP's album cover, but he was telling people he didn't like her music anymore and didn't want to work with her (paraphrasing here, but that is the gist). I find this funny because he stans Miley so hard and even praised Younger Now, which to each their own (I don't even hate Younger Now, its got some good tracks, but...so does ARTPOP), but it's hard for me to take him serious. Plus he's worked with people like Amber Rose since then. IDK...but it's weird that someone so tacky would be so particular.

Archived