Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

David LaChapelle should do LG6 shoot

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Seeing this new outtake of their collaboration really made me realize how great he is :messga:

I mean, come on, tell me these aren't album booklet worthy :messga:

David_LaChapelle_02.jpg867f400ae7_57959055_o2.jpglatest?cb=20120508103606

Honestly, it;s kinda sad how Gaga has narrowed down her circle of visual collaborators :crossed: Nowadays, it's either I&V (they are great btw), Collier Schorr or Lobster Eye ( :poot: ).

Here's his work with other people. The colors are POPPIN' :giveup:

Spoiler

david-lachapelle-taschen-final-project-l

image.jpg

102057_6.jpg?v=14380129842011_CSK_03695_0157_000(david_lachapelle2cb9671ffedcaa9a1de8e037949f03b0--ricky-

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wasn't there a rumor that he doesn't like Gaga anymore? 

This year about Gaga :

'What do you remember about that Gaga shoot with the bubbles?

It was a blast. I always have lots of setups in one day, and we shot a bunch of different things. She was up for anything, and it’s always exciting to see someone right in the beginning. We shot Eminem and Britney Spears right in the beginning. Eminem was singing and carefree; he was still Slim Shady then.'

DelusionalGaga
Just now, monketsharona said:

This year about Gaga :

'What do you remember about that Gaga shoot with the bubbles?

It was a blast. I always have lots of setups in one day, and we shot a bunch of different things. She was up for anything, and it’s always exciting to see someone right in the beginning. We shot Eminem and Britney Spears right in the beginning. Eminem was singing and carefree; he was still Slim Shady then.'

Oh, I guess not but thanks. I was sure I read something about them recently. :oprah:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Ew no, it's cringey. I prefer I&V

Honestly I love what I&V did with her but they are doing the same things over and over again in the way they take pics...

For an album shooting, I hope she'll pick someone else

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Ew no, it's cringey. I prefer I&V

Their shoots are great, however for the album shoot, I dont want just Gaga in front of a plain background :poot:

PerfectCure

Of course, I would be here for a whole album with this bubble pop aesthetic! :firega:

ryanripley

tbh his work in the OP is already pretty dated, lobster eye are great at keeping things clean and modern

i don't think it matters on who the designer is, it's always gaga's concept when it comes to her albums

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived